Get the Mew event at home!

Due to the recent pokemon distribution, and the inefficiency of Nintendo France, I added the GAME Spain Nintendo Zone in my NbaHomePass program. It is now possible to simulate this Nintendo Zone and then get a code to receive the event.

I. Set up NbaHomePass

First you are going to need the program itself, you can download it here : http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads (don't forget to download the BASE256.txt).

Then put the two files in a folder.
Open a command prompt and enter : "cd PATH" where PATH is the path to the folder containing the file.
You can now write : "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false XXX XXX" where XXX is a number that does not matter if your are not going to homepass.
Then press enter, le program will start and continue the configuration until you see : "Starting hosted network...".

II. Get the code

Before doing anything, delete your main wifi connection from the 3DS, or prevent it to connect to your home wifi by changing the SSID for example.
Then power on your console, you should see a message saying you that the Nintendo Zone service is available.
Open the Nintendo Zone app, and then you will see the event ad, just click on the middle button of the screen and you will get the code.
You can now receive your event!

I am sorry if the tutorial is a little bit quick but I have currently some exams. I just wanted to make the thing doable by everyone.

ezalore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, because In france normally the event take end later in march but i think that the codes are delivered by the Micromania game shop so maybe i will go to ask them.
Thank you

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
hi this is a stupid question but is it possible to use the same method for getting eon ticket or not ?

I think if you use this method and get streetpass hits you should be able to streetpass someone and get the eon ticket

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anyone tried to inject the mew event wondercard into their game? (im assuming someone has successfully dumped the wondercard file)

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
I have. It's not that hard if you can backup the save file.
Wow that's good to know especially because of so many code only events. Did you use pkhex to inject it? The only method I know is using the same qr code hack from last year to inject a wonder card into the game. Also, would the event region/date be a problem or can you easily inject the wonder card without worrying about that?

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah i used PkHex.
It even allows you to re-activate used wondercards. :)

You can find wondercards in the project pokemon forums.

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm tried a lot of times but managed to get 3 codes from 3 different 3ds consoles because you get only one per console.

Did you install the virtual adapter and shared your wifi with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which Nintendo Zone did you use?

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm tried a lot of times but managed to get 3 codes from 3 different 3ds consoles because you get only one per console.

Did you install the virtual adapter and shared your wifi with it?

Everything work form me, except the receiving of the code. When i load the nintendo zone app, it sasy that i can't receive the code (in spanish language)....

Clau46

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everything work form me, except the receiving of the code. When i load the nintendo zone app, it sasy that i can't receive the code (in spanish language)....

You need to choose Belgium option and your region must be Europe because the events are regio locked

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm from Spain, i've tried to use this method in order to get Arceus, but Nintendo Zone said that my location was wrong and i had to go to the shop (the 3 previous times the Nintendo Zone didn't work so i tried to replicate it in my home).
Is there some way to avoid this problem?

My 3DS is EUR, and the message of the event was in Spanish, so I think my location is right, no?
And other thing, it's possible to get several Arceus in the same console? I have Pokemon Y, X and AS...xD

Thanks for your attention

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night