Get the Mew event at home!

Due to the recent pokemon distribution, and the inefficiency of Nintendo France, I added the GAME Spain Nintendo Zone in my NbaHomePass program. It is now possible to simulate this Nintendo Zone and then get a code to receive the event.

I. Set up NbaHomePass

First you are going to need the program itself, you can download it here : http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads (don't forget to download the BASE256.txt).

Then put the two files in a folder.
Open a command prompt and enter : "cd PATH" where PATH is the path to the folder containing the file.
You can now write : "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false XXX XXX" where XXX is a number that does not matter if your are not going to homepass.
Then press enter, le program will start and continue the configuration until you see : "Starting hosted network...".

II. Get the code

Before doing anything, delete your main wifi connection from the 3DS, or prevent it to connect to your home wifi by changing the SSID for example.
Then power on your console, you should see a message saying you that the Nintendo Zone service is available.
Open the Nintendo Zone app, and then you will see the event ad, just click on the middle button of the screen and you will get the code.
You can now receive your event!

I am sorry if the tutorial is a little bit quick but I have currently some exams. I just wanted to make the thing doable by everyone.

D

Deleted User

OP
I want to get streetpasses and such : ) when i create a hostednetwork via cmd I get
Internet access.
I dont know, but maybe it is normal to have no eshop and internet?

Try to access the internet through a game.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try to access the internet through a game.
thank you :)
It's working when i connect via a game: )
Do i have to connect everytime i change the mac?
Thanks again for your help : )
Could you please still provide the password(s) your hostednetworks use?
Thank you
Sno0t

D

Deleted User

OP
thank you :)
It's working when i connect via a game: )
Do i have to connect everytime i change the mac?
Thanks again for your help : )
Could you please still provide the password(s) your hostednetworks use?
Thank you
Sno0t

It has been asked many times, and no I can't, sorry.

pikpol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It isn't working anymore, as it says I can't receive a code because I'm in the wrong location.
I changed my region settings to Spain, but that didn't work.
@Nba_Yoh maybe you could add other Nintendo zones? Like GameManiaZone?

D

Deleted User

OP
It isn't working anymore, as it says I can't receive a code because I'm in the wrong location.
I changed my region settings to Spain, but that didn't work.
@Nba_Yoh maybe you could add other Nintendo zones? Like GameManiaZone?

I will not add this one, I am working on another program which is currently tested.

Reactions: pikpol

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Final Edit: I can confirm it neither work in Spain. I have a Nintendo Zone from a Game shop near, can I help you with any data from it?

Last edited by danzou22,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can some tell me why, when i start the program, i get the error "virtual wifi adapter not found"? the past version worked.....

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How this work?
It makes your internet connection appear like a Nintendo Zone router. Nintendo Zone routers only are Wi-Fi hotspots with special settings that both your 3DS and Nintendo's servers recognize, thus allowing you to connect to said servers to get events hosted there.

(this is a brief/very inaccurate description, sorry if that's not what you meant)

D

Deleted User

OP
Is there any chance that we can get this one from home?
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokecen_kyoto/present/

"A Shiny Ho-Oh will be given at the Pokémon Centers in Japan
A shiny Ho-oh will be given to Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire player in Japan due to the opening of the Kyoto Pokémon Center which has Ho-oh in the logo
The event begins on March 16 until April 24 "

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is there any chance that we can get this one from home?
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokecen_kyoto/present/

"A Shiny Ho-Oh will be given at the Pokémon Centers in Japan
A shiny Ho-oh will be given to Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire player in Japan due to the opening of the Kyoto Pokémon Center which has Ho-oh in the logo
The event begins on March 16 until April 24 "

Depends if it's distributed via the Nintendo zone, or done via the local wireless (without requiring access to NZ)

This spoof works only for NZ distributed events.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is required to use this?

A Windows PC wifi-connected to the Internet and a 3ds without internet access banned by parental control.

Though the New event won't work because Nintendo fixed it. It will only give you a lot of Street passes for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work