Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
4th May 2016.

[Core/CD] fixed bootable cartridge (mode-1) corrupting loaded CD BIOS
[Gamecube/Wii] optimized GX texture loading
[Core/VDP] improved VDP status timing accuracy
[Core/VDP] fixed issues caused by screen width change during active display (Golden Axe 3 intro, Ultraverse Prime)
[Core/Misc] fixed code formatting
[Core/MD] enable official bank-switching mapper by default (fixes Sonic VR hack)

https://bitbucket.org/eke/genesis-plus-gx/commits/5667bb39adea74e2e31d76553a8f31db8c6199b1

sj33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If I want to inform ekeeke about a game not working properly (Lunar: Eternal Blue); would create an issue in that page be the best way to do so?

Linkuei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Really great improvements, @sj33!
Mode1 is a really necessary and cool technique for Pier Solar and some hacks like the new Rock and Roll Racing v16a that you could play the game with your custom soundtrack from your favorite CD (Tested in my Genesis+Everdrive+SEGA CD+Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry)
Now i could do the same in my Wii, with the ROM+MP3 files instead of a CD, of course.

Some requests:
-More Save State Slots
-Option to configure Button Shortcuts (Fast Forward, Save State, Load State...)

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Really great improvements, @sj33!
Mode1 is a really necessary and cool technique for Pier Solar and some hacks like the new Rock and Roll Racing v16a that you could play the game with your custom soundtrack from your favorite CD (Tested in my Genesis+Everdrive+SEGA CD+Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry)
Now i could do the same in my Wii, with the ROM+MP3 files instead of a CD, of course.

Some requests:
-More Save State Slots
-Option to configure Button Shortcuts (Fast Forward, Save State, Load State...)
Dude, you're talking to the air... eke-eke is the sole developer of GenesisPlus-GX, and he doesn't hang around these forums.

sj33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just to emphasise - I have nothing to do with the development of Genesis Plus GX! I simply post whenever a new build is compiled because I don't think many people check the Github!

Reactions: cvskid

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Can border dection be improved for games that use different sizes for start menu and in-game like
miracle world on the sms so ajusts the scaling to be correct for both, you can notice it on the left hand side of screen
in the water sections and the bike section just before your first battle.

Also is it possible to have per console scaling settings atm all my mega drive games get the top and bottom chopped off because it's using my sms scaling setting.

sj33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
22nd June 2016.

[Gamecube/Wii] fixed Master System games peripheral auto-detection
[Gamecube/Wii] added EFB automatic clearing on XFB copy (fixes light gun crosshair rendering when border are disabled)
[Core/MS] improved Japanese Master System I/O chip (315-5297) emulation (verified on real hardware by Charles MacDonald)
[Core/CD] improved PAL Mega CD timing accuracy

https://bitbucket.org/eke/genesis-plus-gx/commits/fca90107479cc63c045118492008f2aa8474fdf4

EDIT; Link fixed.

Last edited by sj33,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1