XP
Country
United States

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I like to play GoW, but I didnt like the trailer of GoW2...
They could have done it more colourful..
Its almost like a classic "black and white" video.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah thats for sure.
But I ment that they could put much more effort for the trailer..
But yeah I like GoW, at the beginning I was strugling with the control with GoW1, but later on, am OK with it.

SavageWaffle

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well its coming out at 11/3/08 or something like that. The trailer is most likely just a demo or something. Pretty sure they will make a better trailer either on the Xbox Live Marketplace or Online.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Changed the topic title. It read like the second coming of christ before.

Yeah cool there is another one, hope the multiplayer is good fun otherwise Resistance 2 will tear it to pieces. 60 player multiplayer is what Gears 2 has to compete with because it certainly can't compete on story (the Gears manual told me more about the story than playing the entire game did).

Duke_Jay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yeah cool there is another one, hope the multiplayer is good fun otherwise Resistance 2 will tear it to pieces. 60 player multiplayer is what Gears 2 has to compete with because it certainly can't compete on story (the Gears manual told me more about the story than playing the entire game did).
60 player multiplayer does not necesarily means it is also good.
Look at CoD 4 with Groundwar, it shucks balls, it is just overcrowded.
But that may be just my opinion, maybe I just prefer smaller teams.
unsure.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

unsure.gif

Lmao, 60 player multi will be lag city, I dont give a damn how good of a connection you have.
rolleyes.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

unsure.gif

Lmao, 60 player multi will be lag city, I dont give a damn how good of a connection you have.
rolleyes.gif

lecture.gif
We got Dedicated servers.
And in this case I have to disagree with D_J. More people will make this game a lot more challenging online and just a lot more fun. Especially if you know a lot of people with PS3s. All your friends in one place FTW.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
64 players lag on PC dedicated servers for me, because not everyone has good enough bandwidth to download all 64 of a players location so quickly, causing the upload to slow, slowing the server down.

And Gears of War in tech demo: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/articles/853/853573/vids_1.html

Thing is, You don't notice it with PSN for some reason. People sometimes go from one area to another all of a sudden sometimes, but it's not very common.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
64 players lag on PC dedicated servers for me, because not everyone has good enough bandwidth to download all 64 of a players location so quickly, causing the upload to slow, slowing the server down.

And Gears of War in tech demo: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/articles/853/853573/vids_1.html

Thing is, You don't notice it with PSN for some reason. People sometimes go from one area to another all of a sudden sometimes, but it's not very common.
...Isn't that what lag is in the first place?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

...Isn't that what lag is in the first place?

I suppose. It happens a lot on the BP Demo. Most likely due to the fact my upload is only like 128kbps a second. So I cause them to lag lol. My friends connection ( 15MB down, 5 MB up ) has zero lag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom