GBAtemp E3 Live Show Floor Coverage - Twitter Feed

image.jpg

The press conferences might be over but as of today, the show floor coverage only just starts! GBAtemp is live at E3 2018 and we're here to give our own exclusive coverage of the event. We've got meetings, VIP tours, and tons of demos to try! In this thread, we're gonna be giving you live updates from our Twitter account. Short snippets of jokes, pictures, and other short coverage! And once that's done, be on the lookout for another thread tonight, detailing the events in full! We hope you enjoy!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have twitter. :ninja:

Oh wait, this is your twitter. Okay Cool. :)

Now find adult swim and ask about toejam and earl :P

(Also if atlus is there, ask them if they have anything to do with the new fire emblem switch cause I have suspicions) :unsure:

Reactions: wicksand420
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The press conferences might be over but as of today, the show floor coverage only just starts! GBAtemp is live at E3 2018 and we're here to give our own exclusive coverage of the event. We've got meetings, VIP tours, and tons of demos to try! In this thread, we're gonna be giving you live updates from our Twitter account. Short snippets of jokes, pictures, and other short coverage! And once that's done, be on the lookout for another thread tonight, detailing the events in full! We hope you enjoy!
So Snake confirmed for the new Smash then?

Edit: I'm dumb. Should have looked at the other front page articles first lol

Last edited by Subtle Demise, , Reason: I'm dumb

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really grasp how big the place is... is it like one giant hall ? or several halls ?

I dunno about these days, but it used to be (late 90s) held in the LA Convention Center. Basically one large hall divided into segments/areas. A typical large convention/expo set-up, in other words.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I dont really grasp how big the place is... is it like one giant hall ? or several halls ?
Two giant buildings! With two floors and a huge hallway leading to each other. It's massive to say the least.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just as I fear, no Sos/RF news.
Story of Seasons and Rune Factory? Yeah...it's a bummer. The XSEED translator there was talking to be about RF4 though, and she said she understands the appeal and popularity the game has, even if there's no sequel yet.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Story of Seasons and Rune Factory? Yeah...it's a bummer. The XSEED translator there was talking to be about RF4 though, and she said she understands the appeal and popularity the game has, even if there's no sequel yet.

Yeah, Rune Factory 4 is definitely the best localization work I had ever seen and I can tell they had put a lots of love in it.

Reactions: Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
If you see Bandai please please please Ask them about a new DRAGONBALL Game PLEASE!!!!! I will do anything (i'm broke) Please anything DBZ ask them!!!
We'll be playing FighterZ on Switch but even if they say they won't/can't do it I'm gonna beg them for Tenkaichi HD lol.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong, DB FighterZ is nice, but it would be amazing if they made the next 3D Dragonball game with this art style.

I'd be all over a Zelda-esque DBZ game. 3D adventure platformers, as well.

Nothing against the fighters, but I've got around a half dozen on PS2 alone. Enough already.

Reactions: DarthDub

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd be all over a Zelda-esque DBZ game. 3D adventure platformers, as well.

Nothing against the fighters, but I've got around a half dozen on PS2 alone. Enough already.
I would love Legacy of Goku series but in 3D, (with better combat of course). I love exploring.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: anyway, I could use a hand, if anyone can point me in the right direction