Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
They shut down Gateway!! It's the end of the world! :wtf:

This probably means nothing, and nothing new will come of this (Unless they don't come back!).

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just can't laugh at shit like that because it's just so horribly wrong.

Lighten up, dude. No need to put someone down just because you feel above them for your knowledge in something the average Joe Schmoe is ignorant about. Let us peons laugh, and you can go back to web development. :)

Reactions: Ennea

crazyace2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they haven't closed up shop and bailed on us. hopefully they can rectify everything help us gain their trust again. im a legit gateway owner and my system has been bricked yet but I also dropped down to 1.2 firmware I might go to 2.0b1 beta

KineticSonata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also reverted back to 1.2, jointly because of the threat of bricking and because I was starting to have other strange problems with 2.02b

-When I went into Other Settings and clicked on Profile->DS profile to launch GW, It booted back to the 3DS Menu with a message saying there was a software error and the system prompted me for a restart. I had to revert back to 1.2 just to get it to work again. Strange, seeing as I also have a real GW with unmodified launchers taken directly from their site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay