Hacking Gateways site down?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in the US and it's up for me. My whole operating system is and booted in a RAMdisk environment, so no possibilities of cache saving here. Everything is in Volatile memory and the caches and everything else is lost on every reboot.

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Site is up.

Here is their new news update:

SWITCHING TO GATEWAY

20/01/2014
We are receiving many emails from worried customers switching from unstable Gateway clones (mainly 3DS Link/ R4i Gold 3DS/MT Card) to an original Gateway card. Worries about the possible bricking of their console because of their past use of a clone.

In fact, you do not need to worry as long as you have the proper Launcher.dat on your SD card.

Just please make sure you download the latest release bundle (today Beta 2.0b2) from our web site, and copy the official Launcher.dat to your 3DS SD, to confirm you are using the correct file, enter into the GW menu and you should see Our Gateway banner on the top screen as well as GW beta 2.0b2 on the top of the bottom screen. ENJOY :)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
back up then it went down again
I think people need to stop F5 spamming the site (or maybe just another DDOS)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your right, but they still haven't come out and said that they included a brick code.
So to them, "What a brick-code?....No such things...ENJOY 2.0b2!" :yaysp:

I can't believe that even after all this, after all that's been happening, people still want to support this garbage. Much like with the Xbox One fiasco, Gateway will not be able to recover. No wait, that's not a fair comparison, at least with the Xbox mess, they actually listened. GW is worse than Microsoft confirmed.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont really have a choice in the matter if you want to be a dirty pirate

GW is still to blame for using the bricking code. Pretty dumb of them to use it, to tell people on the site to use 2.0b2 if you're going from a clone and that it's "safe" to use. They're full of BS. They bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person