Hacking Gateway v2.0 Part 2: NAND Emulation

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you mr. fancypants. So what is so special about the red card that makes it work?
It's just easier for the GW Team because it helps bypassing the security and they must've written a ROM loader and they couldn't have made money out of it without the red GW card. It's not really a flashcard as we know it (as far as I know).

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes like Technicmaster0 said its a total different flashcard because it plays different files (.3ds) and its one of the first 3ds flashcarts that play 3ds roms and if we compare the 1.2 gateway with the i-dont-know-which-firmware gateway which runs on the gateway about a year, it wil be (most likely) totally different

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I bit the bullet and purchased another 3DS XL for use with Gateway...I have a regular black 3DS on 4.5 I have been using, but my 3DS XL was already on 5.1. Miejer has a killer deal this week where you can get the XL for $179 -15% so essentially $153....I just couldn't resist and they had plenty of blue/red black units still marked 2012.

I am really hoping EmuNand supports system transfer....as what I really want to do is transfer all my ambassador and purchased content from the OFW XL to what will be the Gateway XL....please let this work Gateway it would be huge to have all my legit content on a machine I could also use Gateway with.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also heard about that NAND Emuland,but when possible?
wow,never tried that:wink: because they use Wood Kernel too?So maybe we can try Wood Kernel of Ace or R4i gold 3ds on GW blue card...the answer may be interesting too
The Ace kernel works with the GW blue card, too. The R4i gold 3ds one doesn't.
The GW team uses a hacked, outdated version of wood, the same like the Ace. The R4i gold supports that kernel because it was made for the card.

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi all
from GW team "We will have multi rom in the near future".
Then in next FW 2.0 will not be multirom! :(

brunno159

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, almost a month since pokemon release and no 2.0. I know I'm being stupid but whoah i'm dying to play it :/

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys do know emails can easily be faked too, right? An email's just about as solid as his pasted/typed text. But does it really matter anyway? Assuming it's true, they said it's possible it'll be in 2.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: