Hacking GATEWAY ULTRA v3.6.1 PUBLIC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
Best thing to do is not update. You open more potential for exploits, so no, stay on 9.9.

Anyways, it was nice to wake up to the GW email and see this. Guess I'll have to set up autobooting GW now.
But what will happen when nintendo brings 10.4,And I have only ironhax,I want more xploits xD

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't downgrading only beneficial for N3DS users though?
According to smea it's doable on O3DS's with a work around and assuming Gateway will have 10.3 working across the board downgrading should be possible through the Gateway menu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But what will happen when nintendo brings 10.4,And I have only ironhax,I want more xploits xD
We get locked out again as usual and hope Nintendo does not patch Emunand with new keys

Reactions: Deleted-236924

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
According to smea it's doable on O3DS's with a work around and assuming Gateway will have 10.3 working across the board downgrading should be possible through the Gateway menu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
So I update to 10.3 now I can do it or what? I want the new homebrew channels

We get locked out again as usual and hope Nintendo does not patch Emunand with new keys
So I update to 10.3 now I can do it ir what? I want the new homebrew channels

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A GW release + teaser thread WITHOUT any SOON™ jokes AND people whining about a brick code? Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

Back on topic. Autoboot seems really nice. I do wonder how their new 10.3 thingamabob is going to work

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I update to 10.3 now I can do it ir what? I want the new homebrew channels
You can use the old eShop downloader to get ironhax back http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

NOTE : it is currently possible to download the original (still vulnerable) version of Ironfall by using homebrew. To do this, simply install browserhax (see above), and use it to download the old version of IronFall by starting the "eShop - old version downloader" application in homebrew menu and downloading IronFall like your normally would. Be quick, this won't last long !

Much like tubehax, ironhax requires that your console be on a firmware version between 9.0 and 10.3, and that you have IronFall (previously available for free on the eShop) installed on it. Unlike tubehax and ninjhax however, IronFall is not "self-sufficient" : you will need either tubehax or ninjhax to perform the initial ironhax install. The advantage of ironhax is that unlike tubehax, it only requires an internet connection the first time; after that, you'll be free to use it untethered !

1. First go down to the "preparing your SD card" section and follow those steps, then come back. Don't worry, we'll wait for you !

NOTE : the following steps might be slightly confusing to some people. If you find you're not sure what the steps are referring to, please just head over to the Youtube video showing them being executed here.
  2. Run IronFall at least once before continuing. No need to play it (though it certainly doesn't hurt !), but you have to run it at least up to the main menu.
  3. Setup an initial way to run homebrew on your system, such as tubehax or ninjhax. If you installed ninjhax a while ago, please uninstall it and reinstall it ! Your version might be outdated; installing ironhax requires ninjhax 2.1 or more recent.
  4. Download the ironhax installer. If you downloaded the Homebrew Starter Kit below, you should already have it !
  5. Run the ironhax installer and follow the instructions on screen. Make sure your 3DS is connected to the internet for the install !
  6. Reboot your 3DS and open IronFall. Select the save slot that says "ironhax" and press A. The Homebrew Launcher will start !

D

Deleted-19228

I hope it will be real 10.3 support and not just downgrade. I don´t own Cubic Ninja and so I couldn´t start the GW menu on 9.2 (I only have Ironhax and Menuhax)...

Even if it is downgraded. Still full access. But I think we should expect full latest emunand shortly.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how soon is soon? Is that really, really soon or just sooner rather than later? I want to know so badly. Its eating at me at night and I can't eat or sleep. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think I'm in love.

PS: I'm just kidding. I don't mean what I said; just a play on words.

Last edited by bannana2,

Silverbullet09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I manage to Autoboot the ThemeHax but now when i try to boot the Gateway from the HB Launcher nothing run, it stay on a BlackScreen.
What should i do now??
The Gateway only Launch from Browserexploit+hold L and enter GatewayMod . Autoboot from the GatewayBrowser exploit give me a blackscreen

Hope you can help me ....

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I manage to Autoboot the ThemeHax but now when i try to boot the Gateway from the HB Launcher nothing run, it stay on a BlackScreen.
What should i do now??
The Gateway only Launch from Browserexploit+hold L and enter GatewayMod . Autoboot from the GatewayBrowser exploit give me a blackscreen

Hope you can help me ....

Rename GW.3dsx to boot.3dsx and put it in the root of your sd card. Menuhax (ThemeHax) will load it.

Reactions: Silverbullet09

Silverbullet09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No the 3ds have 9.2FW .
The Gateway "only" Launch from GatewayBrowser-exploit + hold L and enter GatewayMod . Autoboot from the GatewayBrowser-exploit give me a blackscreen

royant1

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
No the 3ds have 9.2FW .
The Gateway "only" Launch from GatewayBrowser-exploit + hold L and enter GatewayMod . Autoboot from the GatewayBrowser-exploit give me a blackscreen

So you are on an O3ds I guess, never used gateway with one...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: