Not open for further replies.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW are chinese and they'll say anything to make you go away and give you fake peace of mind

First off, no. They're not confirmed Chinese. You don't know where they're from. So stop spreading false information.

Two, if you're going to lie out of your ass, at least attempt to spell correctly. It'll help your credibility in the long-run, kiddo.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I right in thinking that the Gateway is region-free.. ? Allows you to play ROMs from any region.. ? I've got a European 3DS. The Sky3DS flashcart will only allow me to play PAL ROMs but the Gateway will allow me to play any ROM, regardless of region.. ?

Was also wondering what the 3DS Homebrew scene is like..? Anyone done a 3D Doom or Quake port yet..? Or a media player that isn't restricted to playing videos a maximum of 10 minutes long.. ?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Am I right in thinking that the Gateway is region-free.. ? Allows you to play ROMs from any region.. ? I've got a European 3DS. The Sky3DS flashcart will only allow me to play PAL ROMs but the Gateway will allow me to play any ROM, regardless of region.. ?

Was also wondering what the 3DS Homebrew scene is like..? Anyone done a 3D Doom or Quake port yet..? Or a media player that isn't restricted to playing videos a maximum of 10 minutes long.. ?

Yes, GW is region free.

About the 3DS homebrew scene, it's still young but maturing at a fast rate so there's a very good prospect for the future

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, GW is region-free. Don't think the Homebrew scene has had any huge releases so far, but there are more and more coming from what I see.

E: beaten~

Reactions: lemanuel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols