Hacking Gateway says "They are working on a9lh support"

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The reason it takes them so long, is because they have to wait for someone here to make X feature open source, then add obfuscation and bricking code to X feature.
hey hey calm down here ... as I know emunand started with them and so come CFW we know today xD their features are different from the comonuity open source stuff ... (ok they have made use of things like ninjhax but they come with oothax)
so this is an ijust apoint from you :B

I also don't aprove their brick code but tis is only for carts clones and only that ....

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can only take this with a grain of salt as these e-mails are known to be kind of uh.. well sometimes not exactly correct? Also, GW Team probably has this same candid response for every email they get.
Guys, guys, I know GW e-mails are off and candid most if not all of the time. That's not what I asked, I asked what you'd think of a9lh + GW support.

and uh, what's the point of talking about why gw is outdone by free things? if you like one over the other then hey, that's pretty great but why turn every thread that mentions gateway into something like:
"gw's dead" "brick code" "FREE" "eh, i still like cheat support" etc.
just a question on that note.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even I ditched my gateway for aureinand with a9lh and I'm a huge fan of gateway.

But if they release an arm9loaderhax.bin and it has gba support...well that cheat menu will definatly be calling my name

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still use Gateway because all this CFW stuff is a lot to take in now. Maybe I should have jumped in on it when it was starting to come out, but now its like... a lot of stuff to learn rather than little by little... Ill get to CFW eventually.... but I dont see the rush as Im fine with my CIAs using Gateway. meh.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
They didn't add MenuHax support, they did add Ninjhax support, that's why GW doesn't have a good bootrate with Menuhax as boot.3dsx or using it with a boot manager.
Not sure what you mean by that, they added *hax support, which obviously includes Menuhax. The boot rate is decent for me (it's no worse than it was when using 4.x mset to boot, maybe 80%-90% success rate)

Reactions: I pwned U!

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
A9lh + GW sounds great. Although the downgrader they said they were working still hasn't been served.
It's grown stale now. Maybe because they are not getting the same amount of revenue they had before. But they've always been slow with these things.

I'm keeping my Gateway because it is convenient and I've had a long time before cfw was a thing.

crimpshrine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope they add the support!!

I still love my gateway cards, and they save me probably hundreds of hours of time (between 2 units + kids) over the overhead of dealing with CIA's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y