• Views 44,887
  • Replies 222
  • Likes 8

Bakuryu42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my gateway in the mail yesterday, but I'm on 9.2 sysnand so this is just a kick in the balls for me right now -_-.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol great. i got so hype and didnt bother to read what the update was for. i run to get everything ready. got my laptop setup with gateway and sd card besides me and i then read and find it's an update for the 4.5 users :/

Reactions: Zeffy

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Neat that they decided to push the Emunand update despite being busy with 9.2 Sysnand support. Don't need it really, but can't hurt.

Nice bro!
That's the spirit... Even if we don't need it (in my case I do need), it's good that they supported emuNAND in 4.5 while working on 9.0-9.2 support.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.5 console with 9.2 emunand. Also I no longer have my copy of ninjhax so I need to keep emunand on 9.2 to use ninjhax
What are the actual benefits of using ninjax? i understand that it can run homebrew on native, but most of the stuff is just emulators like gba,snes,gbc,nes etc. i hear that they don't run that smoothly either. why not just use a supercard ds two to run emulators? are other homebrew that good?

JCR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
days ago, I was thinking to update my firm 4.5 to 9.2 for a native support, seems like there are bugs in the exploit 9.2, so better I stay in 4.5 with 9.4 Emunand.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gateway's updater (holding the R button on launch) is supposed to download it straight through the 3DS
No, no, no, get it right haha.

Holding the l ons tartup will give you the oppurtunity to update the red card from single rom to multirom ;) not downloading the new launcher.dat

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
question . I had the update downloaded automatically. Does updating through the settings use these files and then delete them?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, no, no, get it right haha.

Holding the l ons tartup will give you the oppurtunity to update the red card from single rom to multirom ;) not downloading the new launcher.dat
Then why is the updater still a thing? Surely Gateway can change it to update through Wifi.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like the shuffling of theme menu's It's a good Idea, I've added all my favourites, put the system into sleed mode and even restarted it but the theme's wont shuffle :angry: can't see much else different from 9.2 to 9.4

Supergluey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this means we have to wait another 2 weeks for 9.0-9.2 sysnand support?? :lol:;):P

Woke up this morning, and was so excited to see a release.. then re-reading it and realizing its for 4.5 users..
Oh well.. I wish they target 9.0-9.2 release more as i think there are a lot more ppl whom imported their N3DS from Australia or Japan (so either with firmware for 8.1 to 9.2 )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P