Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Realistically speaking with the pace that they've been taking I would expect a release before Christmas. But you never know it might as well get released after New Year. As long as it takes I'm willing to wait as long if it's in a normal time range. It's better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Phantom_User

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wow, the hype died down so fast that I actually manged to catch up to the end of the thread...

Although the hype sort of slowed down for me after I ran out of alcohol, along with the weekend ending :P
Saturday night on IRC was fun though :D

Although it WOULD be nice if GW released something before the end of the year, REAL nice if before xmas day, guess we will have to wait and see?
I mean, I still have my regular 3DS XL with 4.5 on it, but everything has been system-transferred to my N3DS XL, so it is just... not the same anymore. :(
And trying to play my N3DS online runs the risk of big bad 9.4 update too.

Ah well, I really do hope they release soon though!

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the play-asia stories featuring "s-arash"

I ordered my Black PAL N3DS on Dec 9th from Play-Asia and it delivers today.

I just checked to see if maybe one of your items could be holding up your order and it looks like the Official AC Adapter you ordered isn't in stock. They are claiming to have it in about 1 weeks time.

legendary customer service team told me today to wait another week or remove the ac adapter from the orders list and they'll ship my order tomorrow
i decided to remove the ac adapter , currently waiting for them to refund the ac adapter money and ship my order tomorrow #thedream

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
After some contact with 365games in UK they don't ship n3ds consoles outside of UK. A friend of mine will go back to UK after vacation though, around 4 January. If I order one then from 365games and my friends ships it to me do you think there is any chance it will be higher than 9.2?

D

Deleted-355425

After some contact with 365games in UK they don't ship n3ds consoles outside of UK. A friend of mine will go back to UK after vacation though, around 4 January. If I order one then from 365games and my friends ships it to me do you think there is any chance it will be higher than 9.2?

no it will be on 9.0,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Are you sure about this because if it will be so I will definitely buy it then!!!!
......like 99.99% sure any console they have in january would be 9.0, they would have to of ordered the stock say a week before for it to arrive in the UK, then the people they get their orders from would also of needed to buy the consoles package them up etc, so any console they have in stock in January will probably be getting bought in Australia say this week, or next week......i doubt consoles with 9.3/9.4 will be showing up for at the very least a month or 2

but that also depends on them actually having stock ready in January.....sometimes shops have to wait for orders and stuff like the rest of us.

one more thing to consider would be going to play-asia if you dont mind a delay in shipping, although some people said their ordered from play asia where very quick....others end up waiting ages

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
......like 99.99% sure any console they have in january would be 9.0, they would have to of ordered the stock say a week before for it to arrive in the UK, then the people they get their orders from would also of needed to buy the consoles package them up etc, so any console they have in stock in January will probably be getting bought in Australia say this week, or next week......i doubt consoles with 9.3/9.4 will be showing up for at the very least a month or 2
Cool then I will probably get a N3DSXL on first week of January. I plan to get the N3DSXL to be sure it is compatible first and then try to sell my current 9.2 3DS. When I do so can I transfer my old 3ds to my new one? Or do they have to be on the exact same firmware to do a system transfer?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Cool then I will probably get a N3DSXL on first week of January. I plan to get the N3DSXL to be sure it is compatible first and then try to sell my current 9.2 3DS. When I do so can I transfer my old 3ds to my new one? Or do they have to be on the exact same firmware to do a system transfer?
you need both systems on the latest FW to do a system transfer, but hopefully gateway have 9.0-9.2 support by that time and it has emunand support

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
To do a system transfer, both 3DSes need to be on the latest firmware, connected to the internet and be on the same region.

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
If you guys are gamers like I am, surely you have some other platform to play games on as well?

I for one have placed 45 hours of ac4 black flag since this news came out and am enjoying it a lot.

Stop waiting for the release. May take a month or more. Do something else in the meanwhile.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you guys are gamers like I am, surely you have some other platform to play games on as well?

I for one have placed 45 hours of ac4 black flag since this news came out and am enjoying it a lot.

Stop waiting for the release. May take a month or more. Do something else in the meanwhile.

Doing just that. But the human mind is a weird thing, it always wants something it doesn't or can't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?