Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,617
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Gateway said:
We have spent months trying to find an alternative method that did not require you to have anything extra for New 3DS similar to our original 3DS solution, but we now realise that we should just have released what we have and improve it iteratively!
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah..

Reactions: Slushie3DS

super waluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also is 9.5 emunand now supported on New 3DS? There were problems with that on New 3DS before as they said but I'm curiois if they fixed it with the release of this exploit. Maybe they said it in the update and I missed it though, idk. :P

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's best just to get a copy of Cubic Ninja, at least this way you won't have any problems with the version of the game and right now it's probably cheaper and more readily available than Zelda.

xIce101x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also is 9.5 emunand now supported on New 3DS? There were problems with that on New 3DS before as they said but I'm curiois if they fixed it with the release of this exploit. Maybe they said it in the update and I missed it though, idk. :P

9.5 emunand works. I have it running on 2 N3DS XLs right

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Fuck this shit, I am getting me a Sky3DS and taking my lose with the Gateway. It is way cheaper then getting an old 3DS and a Zelda game which may or may not work.

If you already have a Sky3DS, then you can easily use the Cubic Ninja rom to boot into Gateway when Gateway releases support for CN :)

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait. so, 9.0 is NOT supported? both my, n3DS and n3DS XL are 9.0...

Up to 9.2.

If you already have a Sky3DS, then you can easily use the Cubic Ninja rom to boot into Gateway when if Gateway releases support for CN :)

I bought CN like a week ago. Glad I did since there is a chance it will be of great use.

Reactions: Erol

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What would be great if Gateway releases their hack for Ninjhax is a .3dsx launcher so we don't have to re-do all the crap each time we want to use Ninjhax, it seems fairly possible as KARL uses a similar method to launch their exploit through Ninjhax...

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What happened to "When support for the new 3ds comes out, it won't be a beta anymore"

They came back on what they said, finding an entry that isn't in a game isn"t as easy as they thought I guess or maybe they have a few hints at how to do it but it's very hard to experiment, anyway who cares, they brought us a new exploit and they'll bring support for ninjhax...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: