Status
Not open for further replies.

darkraider2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
quick question to ppl that are on software 4.5 and already upgraded their gateway to 3.0 . can you still run GW mode by using old DS profile exploit? I will like to update my Gateway but i cant be using browser exploit as i am using my 3ds mostly when i simply don't have internet access.

u can oldschool .....

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
quick question to ppl that are on software 4.5 and already upgraded their gateway to 3.0 . can you still run GW mode by using old DS profile exploit? I will like to update my Gateway but i cant be using browser exploit as i am using my 3ds mostly when i simply don't have internet access.

yes iv used 3.0 on my 4.5 XL

saulopp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i am on 4.4 now. should i wait with the GW update until my 3ds is updated to 4.5 or will i be able to use the new gateway firmware on my 4.4 ?

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you all think I should do. Wait it out for the DSTWO+? Or go for the gateway asap?

Also, emuNAND working on the beta?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you only have to turn off wifi etc on plane take off when asked, not power down. anyway the myth got debunked, doesnt do shit to the plane.
no mobile signal may be an issue though :P

basically if you need to turn off all electrical items, you cant play a 3ds, if you ignore that advice, just boot it up before you get on the plane and leave it in sleep mode........jobs a gudden
So basicly, those with a spi error but working 3ds games should wait for an update to get our cart working again?

(there is no error screen anyway :P )
nope in your case you said you cant get into the menu right?
i suggest you just try wiping your cache etc and see if you can get into the menu, if not and the card really is faulty, i would suggest you get in touch with your reseller

actually you must just need to clear your cache, i can boot the menu from the browser with no gateway card inserted, you must just need to clear your cache, or reset the console

blaydes99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No Gateway cards have been bricked. If you cannot get the red Gateway card to boot from the browser exploit, make sure you follow these steps EXACTLY:

1. Turn OFF your wifi
2. Reboot your console
3. Open the Browser
4. Open the settings (wrench) and scroll down and press Delete Cookies
5. Enter the URL (with wifi OFF) or select your bookmark (make one now if you don't have one)
6. Return to the browser window, switch wifi ON, then click Refresh

Taken from the guide: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286487-3DS-N3DS-Gateway-Ultra-Guide

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't load Gateway mode through the exploit website. It just sends me back to the 3DS menu and

says "an error has occured. Please save your data in any software currently in use and then restart the system"

RayBlackX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How do i backup my sysnand now? It keep sends me to home menu after finishing Sonys tutorial.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I can't load Gateway mode through the exploit website. It just sends me back to the 3DS menu and

says "an error has occured. Please save your data in any software currently in use and then restart the system"

Read one of the 500 posts about this. Go to the wrench icon in Browser, delete cookies, delete saved data, delete everything

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Aw bum, no New 3DS support yet. Thought it was working before.. ? Oh well, no biggie, as long as they get it sorted out at some point. Going to be difficult going back to my metallic red 3DS after the wonders of Super-Stable 3D though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that it, I'm leaving this site for good.