Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude u really need to help me on how to get these games. I'm confused as hell. Do i just download the rom file and jam it into the gateway sd card. I heard about .Cia and what not. I need a good guide on the gaming thing. I need to know how to use this emuNand mayne u gottaaa help me.

all i know is you put the rom in the root folder how to update hahahahaah i no nothing

Reactions: Kirit0

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
After switching from 2.7 omega to 3.0 ultra none of my 3ds roms seem to be loading, I can see them in the multirom selection but they don't load when I press B which is weird, works fine on 2.7
That is weird. Guess some bugs are to be expected given that it's a beta. Might wanna switch back to the 2.7 loader for now.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To be honest i never managed to install anything i wanted properly in bigbluemenu, some things appear to install some don't, never had issues with devmenu though.

I see... anyway I use .cia only for 3dsware games, updates and tools
bigger games only 3ds/3dz

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is fantastic, but I still need to wait to see what firmware the New 3DS ships with in the US before I finally purchase a gateway. So even though I'm on 9.2, I'm holding off on purchasing this until I trade in my regular 3DS and purchase the New 3DS XL.

D

Deleted User

I can't connect to the eshop
I installed gateway, formated emunand, formated sysnand, and whenever I try to use the eshop it gives me the message about linking my nnid, tries to connect, then gives an error

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
u guys with N3DS's, sure it looks bad now u have to wait, but you'll be the lucky ones. Trust me. Dont update it past 9.2 By the time others get the N3DS, they'll be shipping with 9.4+ and the new owners will be waiting till 2016 for an exploit. (if it comes at all)

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
u guys with N3DS's, sure it looks bad now u have to wait, but you'll be the lucky ones. Trust me. Dont update it past 9.2 By the time others get the N3DS, they'll be shipping with 9.4+ and the new owners will be waiting till 2016 for an exploit. (if it comes at all)

Indeed, just go play some nds games on blue card or some other nds card, there's a lot of good ones i keep coming back to nds all the time.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I sure hope N3DS start shipping with 9.3+ FW. That way <=9.2 FW N3DS will become rare and I can show off or sell it for $300-400 on ebay and buy a PS4 instead

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are CIAs of any use with this update since you have to have the gateway card inserted for it to start Gateway Mode?

Umm yeah ?

You get emunand in gateway mode so if you fuck up something you can always reverse it. Or games that require higher version than your firmware ? etc. Basically using cia on gateway is safer than on non moded console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car