Hacking Gateway 3.0 : "Ultra"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sblast3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fail to see why people are complaining about N3DS support when just a few days ago it seemed like the entire update could've been a hoax. It will come eventually - they likely released this beta just to hush people up. This isn't a final solution by any means, as the exploit website could be taken down at any time.

On a more positive note, this is a fantastic release. Playing a JP-exclusive game on an out-of-region system is mindblowing, especially at such a recent firmware. Thanks Garyopa and SonyUSA for keeping us up to date on this.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
not to mention the newer games are going to require it as well as the extra power the n3ds has

yes, like with ndsi... bunch of new games requiring it, after all this is what devs do, cut down on large amount of consumer base for a gimmick.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We're allowed to link to the site gateway-3ds.com (announcement post), but can't link to a page on that site?
Nope, we're not allowed to link to Gateway's website at all. Not even the announcement page.
Here's a guide to install Gateway 3.0 Ultra:

<maxconsole link>

or Max Console for that matter. Both sites link to files that include modified proprietary (and therefore illegal) Nintendo code.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nope, we're not allowed to link to Gateway's website at all. Not even the announcement page.

or Max Console for that matter. Both sites link to files that include modified proprietary (and therefore illegal) Nintendo code.

so does google, they're trying to creat this weird non liability situation, honestly i don't care but then pirate bay creators got sacked for piracy even though they never uploaded any pirate content.

i used bigblue menu
i've said few posts before to not use it ;p try devmenu for install ;p bigbluemenu is screwed up.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, Once I do the exploit and enter the gateway menu, how do i turn off my 3DS? I hold down my power button for several seconds but it no turn off!!!!

I don't want to enter gw mode or do anything, i'm staring at the dragon logo and i want my 3DS to go off!!!

plz help me i suck at this

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, Once I do the exploit and enter the gateway menu, how do i turn off my 3DS? I hold down my power button for several seconds but it no turn off!!!!

I don't want to enter gw mode or do anything, i'm staring at the dragon logo and i want my 3DS to go off!!!

plz help me i suck at this

U gottah go into gw mode and then it lets u off

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the surprise thing is full work retail savegame backup/restore
or
cheat support

Btw

Its a hell of a week, ezflash iv update, gateway update....
whats next
acekard support to 9.4 or wood r4 update
ahaahauahaau

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On emuNAND? You just select the game you want to update from your list, then go to the eShop. Usually it'll tell you an update is available if you're online and you can just launch it to take you straight to the eShop.
You don't even need to do that as of 9.3, you can update your game directly from the homescreen, providing the game you wish to update is from the same region as your 3DS. If it's not you'll have to source the updates as installable.cia files.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think the surprise thing is full work retail savegame backup/restore
or
cheat support

Btw

Its a hell of a week, ezflash iv update, gateway update....
whats next
acekard support to 9.4 or wood r4 update
ahaahauahaau

save ? i hope, cheating? i hope not.
what i'd love to see is ability to launch nds games.. yea i know unlikely, but a man can dream.

Reactions: trigao and Vappy

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You don't even need to do that as of 9.3, you can update your game directly from the homescreen, providing the game you wish to update is from the same region as your 3DS. If it's not you'll have to source the updates as installable.cia files.
Neat. Haven't updated a game on 9.3 or 9.4 emuNAND yet.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so does google, they're trying to creat this weird non liability situation, honestly i don't care but then pirate bay creators got sacked for piracy even though they never uploaded any pirate content.

i've said few posts before to not use it ;p try devmenu for install ;p bigbluemenu is screwed up.
Just curiosity..... why bigbluemenu is screwed up???
I use it to install 2 cia games and them works normally

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just curiosity..... why bigbluemenu is screwed up???
I use it to install 2 cia games and them works normally

To be honest i never managed to install anything i wanted properly in bigbluemenu, some things appear to install some don't, never had issues with devmenu though.

Reactions: trigao
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll see hey cod is on Gamepass and go that route +1