Hacking Gateway 2.1 Local Multiplayer Not Working

Presentum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i had some trimmed roms of Mario Tenis,Mario Kart and Yoshis Island and local multiplayer was not working , i saw some people said that local multiplayer does not work on trimmed roms, so i passed a full rom(not trimmed) to my micro sd card of Mario Kart 7 and local multiplayer still not working :I. this is starting to be anoying. It used to work perfectly on beta 2.01 :/

Any sugestions?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably switch back to beta, or reinstall the 2.1 firmware. This is just me trying to help, I have no real experience with Gateway.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to have a rom from your region, and it has to be untrimmed. I would also try on an updated emuNAND.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, could anyone explain (if it’s true) why trimmed ROMs fail to use MP, please?

Just speculation on my part but either it's trimming out part of the multiplayer code, or there's some sort of checksum that the multiplayer checks that fails on trimmed ROMs. These are just guesses, if I'm wrong, oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sonic Angel Knight, https://youtu.be/UEZZk3sVl4s?si=vZsZ3rMvZSZK3Xuv