XP
Country
can someone fix this cover!!
http://wiitdb.com/Game/RCVP41

WiiTDB cover

RCVP41.png

New cover

farcryvengance.jpg

Please remove this cover,I was wrong (DE cover)

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blaggggg.jpg

So my title ids for custom isos, for like mplayer and the emulators dont match with whats on wiiitdb so the covers don't show, so are my title ids incorrect or are yours?

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yours.

All the custom isos added on WiiTDB must match the same pattern : C (for custom) , xx (name of the app or game) , P or E (pal or ntsc) and 00 (no publisher)
---> CxxP00 or CxxE00

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yes , and all the application that are listed on your screenshot , exist on WiiTDB
wink.gif

another way would be to download the covers of your apps from wiitdb (on your PC) , and rename them so they match your gameid.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
damn , since 3 days i've already deleted 4 different ugly custom covers for this fu**** game !!!!!!

rules are in place , minimal size for hq covers is 1024x680 , but if someone convert a 512x340 to 1024x680 before uploading , all we can do is delete it.....
the upload form is not , and will never be able to judge itself the quality of the cover that is uploaded ^^

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering when the images on the main game information page are updated. For example, the HQ 'thumbnail' on http://wiitdb.com/Game/RPBE01 isn't the same as the actual HQ image (it shows a cover with a custom spine, while the actual HQ image is correct).

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
on the game information page , it's not the "HQ thumnail" that is displayed , but the 512x340 cover.
they are different because the HQ must have been updated by someone , and not the 512x340.
it happens when we add a HQ cover directly on the FTP , and not on the site.
It's fixed now (for this game) , so if you find some errors like this one , report them , and we will fix them.

I'll get in touch with Zorglub to see if he can generate all the 512x340 covers from the HQ , and update the 512x340 folder on the FTP.

thanks
wink.gif

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone do a new custom for RE Archives: RE0 (NTSC-RBHE08) based on the cover art? The custom there now looks pretty darn fugly.

EDIT: Made one myself & just waiting for the current image to be removed so I can upload it to the site.

EDIT 2: If anyone wants to use it before then.....

rbhe08.png

zorglub07

OP
Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Sorry, the one you uploaded didn't have the proper rating logo ("E" instead of "M").
Can you make on in the "marker style"?

What's new on the site:
  • 12/04/09: The Wii Games list navigation should now be faster.
  • 12/02/09: You can now see the latest covers at the top of each page.
  • 11/27/09: The French full covers set is now complete thanks to Benjay and also Yod4z of course.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I has a suggestion maybe a download link next to each game that puts games in their directory....

covers/
covers/3d
covers/disc
covers/full

Meaning you have that pre zipped....

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops, lol. Didn't even notice the rating. That's funny.

Will fix that, but I don't think I will do the marker style. I've never much cared for it myself, do retail Wii discs look like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0