Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
I'm really excited for the new Kirby game, as for Ultimate Tenkaichi.... 50 characters are not worth a buy but a burn =|.
50 Characters aren't- Are you serious? Most games don't even allow you to pick that many. Besides, I suspect that unlike Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3, in Ultimate Tenkaichi they're likely not counting the transformations.
Yes I'm being serious, and that is the count with transformations in. Add that to the fact that your only allowed to create 5 characters, I can't say I like where the game is going.
Where are you getting this from? They haven't even confirmed everything yet, and on the DB wiki I counted 57 characters (with transformations). I've read a couple sources and none say anything about only having 5 custom characters.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is missing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I know Blaze would be mad
biggrin.gif
lol I may do a write-up later.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Also Guild, I just noticed you aren't using the proper box art for Type-0
mad.gif

IXB5l.jpg

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
Stephapanda said:
Silent Hill: Downpour is also coming out this month if I'm not mistaken. :> I think on the 25th...?
November 25th, not October.
Considering I went into gamestop and paid for this game in full up front, I'm going to be pretty annoyed if that is true. Their book said the 25th of October and the guy said the same. z_z

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
I'm really excited for the new Kirby game, as for Ultimate Tenkaichi.... 50 characters are not worth a buy but a burn =|.
50 Characters aren't- Are you serious? Most games don't even allow you to pick that many. Besides, I suspect that unlike Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3, in Ultimate Tenkaichi they're likely not counting the transformations.
Yes I'm being serious, and that is the count with transformations in. Add that to the fact that your only allowed to create 5 characters, I can't say I like where the game is going.
Where are you getting this from? They haven't even confirmed everything yet, and on the DB wiki I counted 57 characters (with transformations). I've read a couple sources and none say anything about only having 5 custom characters.
Did you see the character selection video yet, there are 5 slots that are empty that suggests either the created characters or the custom characters from the past games:
-snip-
Edit: Err 6 slots, didn't count the top slot.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hyro-Sama said:
I doubt Final Fantasy Type-0 will get localized because it doesn't seem like anyone outside Japan gives a fuck.
It's Square Enix, once they announce they are localizing it, hype will be through the roof.

Edit: And you really should check other sites than GBAtemp, there is plenty of people that care.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
Did you see the character selection video yet, there are 5 slots that are empty that suggests either the created characters or the custom characters from the past games:
-snip-
You mean the Boxes with question marks in them? I'm almost sure that those are for characters yet to be unlocked, and I counted 15.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
machomuu said:
GameWinner said:
-snip-
You mean the Boxes with question marks in them? I'm almost sure that those are for characters yet to be unlocked, and I counted 15.
No, if you look at the very end of the character selection it'll show 6 blank boxes.
Like around 0:11 in the video.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
No, if you look at the very end of the character selection it'll show 6 blank boxes.
Like around 0:11 in the video.
Those? More than anything I think they suggest that there are no more characters so they just put empty boxes there to fill the space.

Games do it all the time.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
Hyro-Sama said:
I doubt Final Fantasy Type-0 will get localized because it doesn't seem like anyone outside Japan gives a fuck.
It's Square Enix, once they announce they are localizing it, hype will be through the roof.

Edit: And you really should check other sites than GBAtemp, there is plenty of people that care.

LOL Probably. It just feels like on this forum me and maybe like three other people actually want to play Type-0.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Hyro-Sama said:
LOL Probably. It just feels like on this forum me and maybe like three other people actually want to play Type-0.

Well it's a PSP game on a DS/Wii site full of Sony haters.
That and machomuu doesn't have a PSP ;_;

If I still had my 3000, I would have sold it to you.
smile.gif

Anyway, Kirby should be very fun. The multiplayer looks awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Does John look like Kyle Reese or the T-800? Lol