Emulation Gaming Homebrew GameCube Games on 2Ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynerx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there are way to play GameCube games on the old2ds because I want to play mario Double Dash or other games from The GameCube?

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This thread started badly, and ended even worse. Not a single one was written right! And what's more, it's the wrong section (identical hardware to 3DS without AS-3D feature). Asking about GameCube games on 2DS is ridiculous (since blatantly impossible), just as much about Gameboy games on the same for opposite reason (obvious that it is possible, since they are emulatable even on GBA).
Well, still a good diversion, for a few laughs.
:rofl2:
Getting serious, there are a plethora of 8/16-bit console emulators on 2DS/3DS: you are spoiled for choice. Search online! Nah, I'll answer you in advance; you won't be able to play PS5 games on 2DS! Never! Period!

• Sad
Reactions: JuanMena

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This thread started badly, and ended even worse. Not a single one was written right! And what's more, it's the wrong section (identical hardware to 3DS without AS-3D feature). Asking about GameCube games on 2DS is ridiculous (since blatantly impossible), just as much about Gameboy games on the same for opposite reason (obvious that it is possible, since they are emulatable even on GBA).
Well, still a good diversion, for a few laughs.
Getting serious, there are a plethora of 8/16-bit console emulators on 2DS/3DS: you are spoiled for choice. Search online! Nah, I'll answer you in advance; you won't be able to play PS5 games on 2DS! Never! Period!
What a strange reply to a question.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikokaro

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guise, what about using the combined power of 2 DSes (not just one 2DS), can they run GameCube games then?? :huh:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This thread is a mess.
The New 3DS has a hard enough time with N64, anything past that point is completely impossible. The old3DS (old2DS/Wedge 2DS) are too weak for most decent emulation.
As posted before, this is the list of emulators on the 3DS, most will work on the old2DS
https://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Emulators_on_3DS
Gameboy, GBC, and GBA will work on the old3DS
They can be run through emulators or ROM injection. GBA can also be run through open_agb_firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo