Hacking Freezing at black screen using USB Loader GX.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ahh, sorry I thought you had, because you asked how to "dump" disc to HDD. (dump means extract from original support (disc, or cartridge))
how can i dump the game directly to a usb loader ?

Then, like I said, your problem is probably because WiiBackupManager has issue with that particular game.
you could try with another manager (please, NOT "wbfs manager" this one will corrupt your hdd)
you could try WiiBaFu :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiibafu/files/Wii Backup Fusion 1.1/

it should work with WBFS partition formatted drives.
it's a GUI to Wit/wwt command line tools.

Last edited by Cyan,

choenky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ahh, sorry I thought you had, because you asked how to "dump" disc to HDD. (dump means from disc)

Then, like I said, your problem is probably because WiiBackupManager has issue with that particular game.
you could try with another manager (please, NOT "wbfs manager" this one will corrupt your hdd)
you could try WiiBaFu :

No worries
I will try that tommorow
Thanks for your help ;)

choenky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ahh, sorry I thought you had, because you asked how to "dump" disc to HDD. (dump means extract from original support (disc, or cartridge))

you could try WiiBaFu :

I have tried using WiiBaFu but still can not load the game

Reactions: Alexander1970

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm, that is really strange.
maybe that's the dump which is bad, as it doesn't match the other md5 which were provided above. you said you found multiple sources. are they all generating the same md5 value once installed?

Also, unrelated to black screen but for later, you might want to install "G+O" (partition Game+Other) instead of only "G" (Game only). it's an option in the managers which let you choose which partition to keep/remove. do not choose "keep game", but instead "remove update". it might seems the same for all other games as they have only 2 partitions and therefore has the same result, but for SSBB it's different.

keep game :
UGO (update/game/other) -> G (game)

remove update:
UGO -> GO

But that's "other" partition is only used to play mini games, just don't try to play minigames and you'll be fine and save space on your drive.

Last edited by Cyan,

choenky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hmm, that is really strange.
maybe that's the dump which is bad, as it doesn't match the other md5 which were provided above. you said you found multiple sources. are they all generating the same md5 value once installed?

Also, unrelated to black screen but for later, you might want to install "G+O" (partition Game+Other) instead of only "G" (Game only). it's an option in the managers which let you choose which partition to keep/remove. do not choose "keep game", but instead "remove update". it might seems the same for all other games as they have only 2 partitions and therefore has the same result, but for SSBB it's different.

keep game :
UGO (update/game/other) -> G (game)

remove update:
UGO -> GO

But that's "other" partition is only used to play mini games, just don't try to play minigames and you'll be fine and save space on your drive.
YESS !!! The game finally loaded
I found a good ISO file on the internet
So the problem is in the file that I download, not the system setup
Thanks a lot for your help and suggestions !!

Last edited by choenky,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: jeannotte

choenky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...