OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
please.hackmii.com
XP
Country
Brazil
when i click to open usb loader gx via forwarder my wii get stuck in a black screen and when trying directly from homebrew channel gives me a ram memory error but before was crashing when i selected the game i could still move the cursor and the disc reader light blue but dont load this happend after i installed "Kirby Wii" and "Sonic2010" i downloaded this corvers for this games manually

Last edited by Shgofc,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ram memory error
What? That's new.
I'm assuming you mean a DSi error black screen?

Anyway... stupid forwarders being stupid. Every single time someone decides to use forwarders, either they brick their consoles or completely breaks their apps.
But whatever.

Possible causes for this: Bad forwarder, of course. I'm not sure if forwarders has to have a specific route, so that could be an issue too. Maybe your HDD/USB/SD has a GPT boot sector, which is very likely.

but dont load this happend after i installed "Kirby Wii" and "Sonic2010" i downloaded this corvers for this games manually
What do you mean by this? What's "Kirby Wii" and what's "Sonic2010"?

Sounds like shit one would download from a discord server of WeEE HaCKeRZ. Have you tried uninstalling/deleting that since you admit "problems happened after I did this"?

Last edited by JuanMena,

Shgofc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
please.hackmii.com
XP
Country
Brazil
What? That's new.

Anyway... stupid forwarders being stupid. Every single time someone decides to use forwarders, either they brick their consoles or completely breaks their apps.
But whatever.

Possible causes for this: Bad forwarder, of course. I'm not sure if forwarders has to have a specific route, so that could be an issue too. Maybe your HDD/USB/SD has a GPT boot sector, which is very likely.

Sounds like shit one would download from a discord server of WeEE HaCKeRZ. Have you tried uninstalling/deleting that since you admit "problems happened after I did this"?
i'll try to delete the game images because the roms are perfectly fine and reinstalling the usb loader gx because my pendrive is formated in fat32 with mbr and yes is a dsi error
Post automatically merged:

What? That's new.

But whatever.

worked reinstaling usb loader gx but no images preset but sonic2010 (sonic colours) still with freezing problem edit: i tested and only kirby wii (kirby's adventure wii/pal release of kirby's return to dream land) is working

Last edited by Shgofc,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol