PS1/2 Free MCBoot Install Service

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just e-mailed "sales@pstwo for the second time about the mem card I received 2 weeks ago that doesn't work. It does not seem like I will get a response that way, so could you please help me whit that issue? Pretty sure my SCPH-77001 is supposed to be compatible.

It's probably because he hasn't done a cross region install....SCAM SCAM SCAM! :P

Out of interest how much did he charge you? Memory cards go for about £2 on ebay and international postage to Canada from the UK is about £5 plus packaging. If you paid more than about $20 CAD (at the maximum) then i think you lost out.

ukgnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just e-mailed "[email protected]" for the second time about the mem card I received 2 weeks ago that doesn't work. It does not seem like I will get a response that way, so could you please help me whit that issue? Pretty sure my SCPH-77001 is supposed to be compatible.

Hi Maxym
I did responded to your email, maybe it went to your spam folder. I have just emailed again.
The card appears to either be faulty or maybe damaged in the post. (although I do test them before sending them out) I am happy to send you a replacement.
I send memory cards all over the world and unfortunatly sometimes, although rare, things go wrong.

I understand it's a right bastard, because you want to use it now but I can assure you, you have'nt been ripped off, when I hear from you I will send the replacement.

Marc

ukgnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably because he hasn't done a cross region install....SCAM SCAM SCAM! :P

Out of interest how much did he charge you? Memory cards go for about £2 on ebay and international postage to Canada from the UK is about £5 plus packaging. If you paid more than about $20 CAD (at the maximum) then i think you lost out.

The installation was correct, and I would be the worst scammer ever, to buy a memory card £4.82 (32mb) and then post the item to canada £3.90. why on earth would I not just take the money if I was going to rip someone off?

As regards to the charges they are clearly visable on the webpage - £15.95 for orders outside of the UK this covers the postage, the cost of the card and the price of a pint of beer for me to have, in the pub opposit the post office from where I send them.

ScreamingBeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'm not sure, maybe I paid something like 23$-24$? I don't mind the few extra bucks, he does take the time to get the cards, put the files on and post them. I mean I'm glad to pay him a beer for that, it seems only fair.

Hi Maxym
I did responded to your email, maybe it went to your spam folder. I have just emailed again.
The card appears to either be faulty or maybe damaged in the post. (although I do test them before sending them out) I am happy to send you a replacement.
I send memory cards all over the world and unfortunatly sometimes, although rare, things go wrong.

I understand it's a right bastard, because you want to use it now but I can assure you, you have'nt been ripped off, when I hear from you I will send the replacement.

Marc

Got your second response, can't find your first nowhere in my inbox or my spam folder but whatever I guess hotmail is just retarded sometimes. I'm happy to hear that, I honestly wasn't sure if that was me that did something wrong or what. I understand that such things happens and are kinda out of your control, so thanks a lot for sending a replacement I can't wait to try it out :)

ukgnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure, maybe I paid something like 23$-24$? I don't mind the few extra bucks, he does take the time to get the cards, put the files on and post them. I mean I'm glad to pay him a beer for that, it seems only fair.

Got your second response, can't find your first nowhere in my inbox or my spam folder but whatever I guess hotmail is just retarded sometimes. I'm happy to hear that, I honestly wasn't sure if that was me that did something wrong or what. I understand that such things happens and are kinda out of your control, so thanks a lot for sending a replacement I can't wait to try it out :)

No problem, thanks for being understanding - it will be in the post first thing monday morning, so will hopefully get to Canada before the weekend :)

godzillafan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

started a thread on the p2 section about getting my old ps2 hooked up for playing backup iso discs for the boy.

some great advice as always and a few suggestions to get the free post service mem card.

So if I get a 8mb ps2 card and 2 SAE's is there anyone in the UK who can offer the free service.

I am based in Wales, UK if that helps.

reply here to confirm if anyone in the UK still offers the service or pm if thats allowed.

cheers upfront

keep up the great work.

ukgnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

started a thread on the p2 section about getting my old ps2 hooked up for playing backup iso discs for the boy.

some great advice as always and a few suggestions to get the free post service mem card.

So if I get a 8mb ps2 card and 2 SAE's is there anyone in the UK who can offer the free service.

I am based in Wales, UK if that helps.

reply here to confirm if anyone in the UK still offers the service or pm if thats allowed.

cheers upfront

keep up the great work.

Hi mate, I can do it for you - if you have the memory cards cool, if not I have some 64mb ones in at the moment. if you still need them done email me at [email protected]

Cheers

godzillafan

Trophies
XP
Country
HI Marc

Just to say i received the card in the post today and like you said it will only take a day or two for it to arrive.

Card works straight from the boot up and thanks for the game to try - the wee man loved it and worked first time.

Trying my hand on iso and so far so good.

thanks for the advice and help and glad to report the ps2 is working with the mods.

I know it was a free service, but I sent the 3 bucks for you to have a pint on me, thats me just saying thanks for the 1,5mins or 1 hours or whatever time you spent making tha card.

Anyway all the best and cheers again and

guys great wee service you have here from all the helpers.

cheers

ukgnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI Marc

Just to say i received the card in the post today and like you said it will only take a day or two for it to arrive.

Card works straight from the boot up and thanks for the game to try - the wee man loved it and worked first time.

Trying my hand on iso and so far so good.

thanks for the advice and help and glad to report the ps2 is working with the mods.

I know it was a free service, but I sent the 3 bucks for you to have a pint on me, thats me just saying thanks for the 1,5mins or 1 hours or whatever time you spent making tha card.

Anyway all the best and cheers again and

guys great wee service you have here from all the helpers.

cheers

Thanks mate, glad it all works well :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol