Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Took me a few hours last night since my computer is booty but lets goooooo
Post automatically merged:

Any thoughts of the snoopy r4 listed on the nds-card site? Looks cool but idk if any good :wacko:
They have a timebomb or you can use YSMenu. They work on the latest FW but their menu is crap.

schrmh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Safely get one from AliExpress or eBay, never trust those R4 marketplace sites as they are a scam.
nds-card.com is legit. I remember buying from there years ago because that's the source people here would recommend, I believe they were sponsoring this site back then and I'm not sure if that's the case anymore. Unless something's changed over the years (it was over a decade ago when I ordered from there), I can attest to the site being legit and worryfree back then, too. I've had more problems with AliExpress than with nds-card, myself, as you're aware :rofl: The reality of it is the DS flashcart market is dodgy as a whole and we can only each let others know of our own experiences. Everyone's going to have different experiences and stories when it comes to ecommerce involving these devices, unfortunately.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Can confirm that nds-card.com is legit in my experience, I got one of their last R4i-Gold Batches, the defective one to be exact, and their support was extremely generous and let me keep the faulty one and sent me a new, working one VIA mail for free. idk how they do these days but this was back in 2019.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure this is true. I can test if you have some rom hacks in mind. Generally haven't had many issues with RGF's YSMenu fork.
You would need to either use TWLMenu++ or patch the ROMs individually to get them to run on YSMenu or Wood R4.

Any thoughts of the snoopy r4 listed on the nds-card site? Looks cool but idk if any good :wacko:
Its the same cart as the R4 SDHC Dual-Core and Gold Pro from r4isdhc.com. No differences at all, only the packaging and the cart shell.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: Toptierboy

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can confirm that nds-card.com is legit in my experience, I got one of their last R4i-Gold Batches, the defective one to be exact, and their support was extremely generous and let me keep the faulty one and sent me a new, working one VIA mail for free. idk how they do these days but this was back in 2019.
They do happen to have an AliExpress store now: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102831260

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bummer, I read ysmenu wont work on Pokémon rom hacks like blaze black, renegade platinum etc. ty for the info
Technicmaster0 is wrong. I ordered that card there, and it uses the Ace3DS+ kernel, which is more compatible (don't know about Pokémon hacks, though). Look at the address in the card. It says "www.r4isdhc.com.cn", which should be enough of an indicator that it's not a timebomb clone.
P567_1.JPG

And despite the description, it doesn't have RTS (the timebomb clones from www.r4i-sdhc.com and www.r4isdhc.com do, however, but its efficiency is all over the place).

Last edited by MushGuy,
Reactions: Toptierboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols