Feedback Help with dstwo plus

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a dstwo+ and I’ve noticed I have major issues with my ds lite reading it at times. I’ve tested my regular dstwo 2 in 1 with 2 different sd cards and both worked perfect on the dstwo 2 in 1. However both sd cards give me issues with the dstwo+ so I’m sure it’s the dstwo+ itself. I’ve tried cleaning the dstwo+ with isopropyl alcohol 91% and rubbing it with a glasses cleaning cloth. I finally managed to get it to work after deleting all the files and redownloading the firmware and eos for the dstwo+. I’m scared it’s going to stop reading it again however so does anyone have any advice on what I could do? I posted a picture showing when it reads the card but the problem is when I’m playing the games they will randomly freeze and then when I eject the dstwo+, reinsert, and turn on my ds lite the ds lite doesn’t read that cart (the Alex rider icon doesn’t show up)
Post automatically merged:

So yeah it just froze on me again lol

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I got a dstwo+ and I’ve noticed I have major issues with my ds lite reading it at times. I’ve tested my regular dstwo 2 in 1 with 2 different sd cards and both worked perfect on the dstwo 2 in 1. However both sd cards give me issues with the dstwo+ so I’m sure it’s the dstwo+ itself. I’ve tried cleaning the dstwo+ with isopropyl alcohol 91% and rubbing it with a glasses cleaning cloth. I finally managed to get it to work after deleting all the files and redownloading the firmware and eos for the dstwo+. I’m scared it’s going to stop reading it again however so does anyone have any advice on what I could do? I posted a picture showing when it reads the card but the problem is when I’m playing the games they will randomly freeze and then when I eject the dstwo+, reinsert, and turn on my ds lite the ds lite doesn’t read that cart (the Alex rider icon doesn’t show up)
Post automatically merged:

So yeah it just froze on me again lol
Its obviously not a DSTWO+, rather, its a different DSTWO revision. Have you tried a different SD card?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• dstwo_patch_2012_12_6.rar
    100.2 KB · Views: 21

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do I just drag and drop the extracted files onto the root of my sd card, and then insert into my ds lite?
Yes, you drag and drop the folder onto your SD card.

Instructions are as follows here:

Step 1: Download the firmware.
Step 2: Unzip and copy the upgrade file such as "dstwoupdate.dat" to MicroSD.
Step 3: Make sure you have DSTWO EOS system in your MicroSD, if you don't have, please download: DSTWO EOS v1.14.
Step 4: Find a DS console (NDS\DS\DSLite\DSi\3DS) which can run this EOS system, if you have the latest version console can not run EOS system, sorry, you have to find one.
Step 5: Turn on the power, EOS will detect the upgrade file, press A to upgrade.

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to hijack this thread, but I do have the real DStwo plus. It's been a minute but I feel like messing with it. Would anybody know where I would be able to download the latest and or last (not sure if they still kept/keep updating it) firmware/eos etc, etc? Last time I messed with it I think I had installed an alternative launcher by spinal code I believe which was like an ios kinda one with the icons and another one called Bagui which was also pretty cool. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not to hijack this thread, but I do have the real DStwo plus. It's been a minute but I feel like messing with it. Would anybody know where I would be able to download the latest and or last (not sure if they still kept/keep updating it) firmware/eos etc, etc? Last time I messed with it I think I had installed an alternative launcher by spinal code I believe which was like an ios kinda one with the icons and another one called Bagui which was also pretty cool. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
https://gbatemp.net/download/supercard-dstwo-plus-eos.33876/

Reactions: freestile

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you drag and drop the folder onto your SD card.

Instructions are as follows here:

Step 1: Download the firmware.
Step 2: Unzip and copy the upgrade file such as "dstwoupdate.dat" to MicroSD.
Step 3: Make sure you have DSTWO EOS system in your MicroSD, if you don't have, please download: DSTWO EOS v1.14.
Step 4: Find a DS console (NDS\DS\DSLite\DSi\3DS) which can run this EOS system, if you have the latest version console can not run EOS system, sorry, you have to find one.
Step 5: Turn on the power, EOS will detect the upgrade file, press A to upgrade.
I’ve made sure it had the update and eos already and it still freezes and then I have fiddle with it until the dsl can recognize it’s in the slot again

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol