Not open for further replies.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am I bad person if I choose to assume the person posting that managed to find someone drunk/willing one night, bottled out just as things were getting going (or they had got theirs) and are now not trying to feel lousy about the proceedings?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
7pkKKjU.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I just looked at the twitter page for peta and it was a comedy goldmine.

Also what is animal rape according to peta these days? I always got the impression they would try to tell someone off if they pushed away a dog that was trying to hump someone's leg as they would be denying the right to sexual expression of an animal or something.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I just looked at the twitter page for peta and it was a comedy goldmine.

Also what is animal rape according to peta these days? I always got the impression they would try to tell someone off if they pushed away a dog that was trying to hump someone's leg as they would be denying the right to sexual expression of an animal or something.
Technically all sexual intercourse with animals can be classified as rape, even if the animal initiates the sexual encounter, simply because animals aren't human, can't be expected to think for themselves, can't speak and as such cannot communicate their consent or make educated decisions. :teach:

Reactions: Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
make educated decisions.

You just described my cat. His version of educated decisions are "Oh my god, I just knocked this thing off a table and it made a loud noise. I don't like the loud noise. Let's knock the same thing off the table again when my owner puts it back!" It was one of those dumb call bell thing they have at hotels and bars and the like. The cat was knocking it on the hardwood floor. The cat was severely frightened of the noise it made when it hit the floor.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically all sexual intercourse with animals can be classified as rape, even if the animal initiates the sexual encounter, simply because animals aren't human, can't be expected to think for themselves, can't speak and as such cannot communicate their consent or make educated decisions. :teach:

Please, like that ever stopped the Welsh.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Trigger alert: bread.

Hs0cR2W.jpg

*We also use it to slice meat.

But hey, homeopathically speaking, the leftover traces of pesticide, herbicide and GMO corn in the conventional bread, sampled by the slicer and diluted again by the "organic" bread, are now at an absolutely lethal potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.