Hacking Font file edit brick(?)

Boss69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, a little while ago i edited my font file (CafeStd.ttf), i put a customized font in there which was a mixture of the original font and comic sans. I used font forge to edit it and just copied and pasted the letters from the comic sans font into the original. Then this is where i think i made a mistake, i saved it as a WOFF2 thinking it would recognize it cuz "it's a font file," put it on the wii u with FTPiiU_everywhere and deleted the original ttf font file on the wii u, obviously i made a backup of the original, but the problem is that ever since i did that the wii u won't display anything on the screen, the TV says it doesn't even pick up an HDMI input and the gamepad says it can't connect to the console, despite it being able to boot it up. The little light on the console is blue, so it still works presumably, i just can't seem to get any video output anymore and another thing to note is that for a split second when i turn on the console, it'll flash black with some green glitches, then say it can't detect anything. I don't understand how a font being missing/wrong would do this or brick the entire thing. So I'm asking how do i fix it, cuz if it involves soldering i will have to buy a new wii u.

YosMakii

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hola, hace un momento edité mi archivo de fuente (CafeStd.ttf), puse una fuente personalizada allí que era una mezcla de la fuente original y comic sans. Utilicé Font Forge para editarlo y simplemente copié y pegué las letras del cómic sin fuente en el original. Entonces aquí es donde creo que cometí un error, lo guardé como WOFF2 pensando que lo reconocería porque "es un archivo de fuente", lo puse en la wii u con FTPiiU_everywhere y eliminé el archivo de fuente ttf original en la wii u. Obviamente hice una copia de seguridad del original, pero el problema es que desde que lo hice la Wii U no muestra nada en la pantalla, el televisor dice que ni siquiera capta una entrada HDMI y el gamepad dice que sí. No se conecta a la consola, a pesar de poder iniciarla. La pequeña luz en la consola es azul, por lo que presumiblemente todavía funciona, simplemente parece que ya no puedo obtener ninguna salida de video y otra cosa a tener en cuenta es que durante una fracción de segundo cuando enciendo la consola, parpadeará en n****. con algunos fallos verdes, luego diga que no puede detectar nada. No entiendo cómo una fuente faltante o incorrecta podría hacer esto o bloquear todo. Entonces pregunto cómo lo soluciono, porque si se trata de soldar tendré que comprar una nueva Wii U.
Hi I got The Same Brick And I Have A ask ,¿were you able to solve it? and if you could, can you tell me how? I'm really worried about my Wii u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock