Fire Emblem: Three Houses is getting a DLC expansion that adds a fourth house

Get ready for more Fire Emblem, because today's Smash reveal for Byleth wasn't the only big news for the series. Hidden below Garreg Mach is a new, fourth house, called Ashen Wolves. It has an entire new set of students, such as Balthus, Hapi, Yuri, and Constance. This side story will be available in the upcoming DLC for the game, called Cindered Shadows, which launches February 13th as part of Fire Emblem: Three Houses' Expansion Pass.

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This was a weird roller coaster of emotion. The letdown of the Smash reveal, then finding it bizarrely funny, then the confusion of a Three Houses trailer starting, and all of a sudden hitting the high I wanted to with the Smash reveal when it turned out there was a brand new house being added, but still being baffled at it being quietly stapled onto the end of a Smash video. Bravo?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'll wait for the full collection to hit the market. I'm eager to play it, but since expansions were announced, I immediately opted to wait a while.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So... it would be another route or what? I never planned to beat the game the second time, but if it's side story kind of deal...

Also they said wave 4 will be released at 30 april. They hasten it?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
everyone in the Fire Emblem thread is like "yay more gaming by new DLC !"

everyone in the Pokemon thread is like "Fuck you gamefreak, fuck you Nintendo, put your DLC where the ultra sun dont shine."

Last edited by Flame,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also they said wave 4 will be released at 30 april. They hasten it?
They said wave four would be released BY April, not on any specific date. I guess they just finished it sooner than expected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1