ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

JOSHUAs9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you will still need to clone morgan and change the ID depending on which morgan you got

Alright than can you guy's offer any more tips to add the other Avatar, I have her data and everything but it just doesn't want to add her, and I kinda at a loss here. So Have both the Avatars data extracted but how to i had it to the main file or do i have to change something?

Feythnin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you marry Lucina with FeMU, what happens with Chapter 21? Does the cutscene still play, or will the game crash? And what happens if someone who couldn't normally be Chrom's husband/wife, will the game crash in Ch. 13 and 11? I just want to make sure to skip those cutscenes if it will.

Arorus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you marry Lucina with FeMU, what happens with Chapter 21? Does the cutscene still play, or will the game crash? And what happens if someone who couldn't normally be Chrom's husband/wife, will the game crash in Ch. 13 and 11? I just want to make sure to skip those cutscenes if it will.
The cut scene acts if you aren't married at all

ClumsyLucienne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah,, my bf read somewhere you could marry two MU's together,, just wanted to confirm if this was true or not. Mainly because we wanted to marry our MU's,, cheesy as it is.

WyvernNicola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to do this patch (Love it by the way!), and I have a couple of questions.
Firstly, Would it be at all possible to edit the data so when playing Morgan's paralogue, both Morgans can be recruited?
Secondly, could you edit the data so when Taguel/Manakete have been passed down, the children get their voice clips with the filtered voice clips? e.g. like Tiki? Also, would it be possible to allow male Manaketes?
Thanks!

Last edited by WyvernNicola,
Reactions: ElitePowerGamer

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that, but there's still no "Game Plugin" option in the NTR menu?
You don't need to activate the cheat. It activates when you see the green flash on Nintendo 3DS loading screen. Some NTR plugins activate using X+Y, some activate with select, this and the Fates version do not need fo be activated.

Shiro-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is awesome. Hopefully it can be included in the next update of the hack, if there's one coming and you're ok with it.
It'd be great if it'd be added ^^. Pretty sure a new update is coming out, but from what I can see on UV's tumblr, not a lot of people are submitting Awakening convos anymore.

RadioactiveCaffeine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could possibly make a video tutorial on how to download this rom hack because I always manage to screw up somehow XD

I'm a bit of a visual learner, so it'd be super appreciated if someone could do it

Last edited by RadioactiveCaffeine,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could possibly make video tutorial on how to download this rom hack because I always manage to screw up somehow XD

I'm a bit of a visual learner, so it'd be super appreciated if someone could do it
I'm not doing a visual guide for you (sorry not sorry) but can you at least provide what the setup of your system is? More information on what the setup of your system is like is helpful for people who actually want to help you.

Feythnin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could possibly make a video tutorial on how to download this rom hack because I always manage to screw up somehow XD

There's actually a tutorial on youtube for the Fates hack and the process for installing this rom is exactly the same. After dumping your game, build the romfs_ folder with the romfs extractor (google it), then put the "data" and the "m" folders into the romfs_ folder. Then build the actual file into the "hans" folder using romfs builder (google again). The person who does the tutorial video for Fire Emblem Fates Gay Hack explains this way better and I suggest you go there for more information, because it really is the same. Well, it is if you are using HANS

RadioactiveCaffeine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the HANS method, but when I was finished dumping the game, my SD card contained two CXI files instead of the large file containing ROMFS.bin and EXEFS.bin files.
nQkiswX.png

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the HANS method, but when I was finished dumping the game, my SD card contained two CXI files instead of the large file containing ROMFS.bin and EXEFS.bin files.
nQkiswX.png
Find a different version of braindump. There's one floating around that dumps the exefs and the romfs. A CXI only complicates things as you have to extract the exefs and the romfs from it.

ErelynScarlette

Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed this via the bootntr method, but when I try to load Awakening with this it just gets stuck looping the 3ds logo.

Great hack/mod/thing by the way!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've installed this via the bootntr method, but when I try to load Awakening with this it just gets stuck looping the 3ds logo.

Great hack/mod/thing by the way!
Provide more info: such as BootNTR version (you should be using BootNTR Selector), system version, system model, what kind of CFW you have and anything else you think could be important to mention.

Also provide screenshots of your plugin folder.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

ErelynScarlette

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using Luma, BootNTR Selector - launching 3.4, New 3dsXL running 11.3 europe version (australia)
I've only got one folder in my plugins folder - 000400000009F100, which has the layeredfs.plg in it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum