ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Luma, BootNTR Selector - launching 3.4, New 3dsXL running 11.3 europe version (australia)
I've only got one folder in my plugins folder - 000400000009F100, which has the layeredfs.plg in it
Did you follow the instructions on what it said for the EU version in the first post? Make sure that the plugin folder is just named plugin and not plugins.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The folder's just called plugin, I changed m/E to m/U

It does get the green screen, but then it just keeps going on the 3ds logo
Well, I'm not sure what to tell you other than play the US version. I just downloaded EU Awakening and I'm also stuck on the 3DS loading screen after the green flash. That's really weird as the US version loads perfectly fine.

ScripWriter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a place where there's a list of the ships that this supports? Like, all the new ones? Sorry for being a bother, I'm just curious to know what's available with this mod!

nozoumi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob here, I recently updated to CFW with A9LH since Homebrew is dead on the new updates but I can't find a guide to install the gay hack. Please help

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob here, I recently updated to CFW with A9LH since Homebrew is dead on the new updates but I can't find a guide to install the gay hack. Please help
1. Install one of the BootNTR Selector CIAs with FBI. Do not install one of the Mode 3 BootNTR Selector CIAs.
2. Download the Gay hack and extract it.
3. Navigate to the NTR CFW/NA folder. Inside you'll find 2 folders: a plugin folder and a folder named 00040000000A0500. Move both of those folders to the root of your SD card.
4. Launch BootNTR Selector and use the default settings when asked and follow what it says onscreen. If it kicks you out to the Home Menu, launch the app again and choose either NTR version 3.2, 3.3, or 3.4. It should then give you a successful message and kick you back to the Home Menu.
5. Launch Awakening. If you see a green flash when the Nintendo 3DS loading screen appears, you have successfully ran the hack.

It's recommended to start a new save file when using this hack. Also, you will need to run NTR when you want to run the hack.

Also, it's currently not working with European copies of the game so you'll have to play with the NA/US version.

Hales_Own_Troll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm trying to put Chrom and Nowi together, (becauseleldragonprincess) but no matter how many support points they get, its not leveling up the support. (Aka, C support isn't unlocking.)

Any Advice/Help?

TotalInfinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm trying to put Chrom and Nowi together, (becauseleldragonprincess) but no matter how many support points they get, its not leveling up the support. (Aka, C support isn't unlocking.)

Any Advice/Help?

I don't know if it's a bug or what, but Chrom cannot gain any points with either Nowi or Tharja, and neither support will level, ever. I haven't encountered this with anyone else yet, but there's so many supports to test I haven't even come close to checking all of them.

ElitePowerGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by ElitePowerGamer,

AkaitoShion

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi... I've been trying to get this to work but I keep having the same problem...
Every time I select yes on the romfs and load up Awakening it freezes with a bunch of rainbow pixels on both screens.
Where am I going wrong? Can someone help me out? I cannot find a solution to my problem...

seri-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just got back to playing this hack - but I think I did something wrong? When I go to the Outrealms and play the maps, it give some me an error that says "No SD Card detected", the same goes for when I try to open the Avatar Logbook or turn on Spotpass. For the wireless services, I can only get Renown rewards and turn on streetpass.

AkioDark

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I play Fire emblem awakening in France so Europe I wanted to know how to do NTR CFW because when I do the manipulation flash green then logo 3ds infinite Thank you in advance and excuse me for my bad English

AkioDark

Trophies
XP
Country
France

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I would like to ask you because I have a problem I use LayeredFS so Luma everything works I have the rank S but no dialogs no dialog I made several test to be looking at the changelog but nothing: X if you knew all this is coming?
Some marriage options (+kids) don't have dialog added in yet. Marriage option available doesn't always equal conversations are available for that specific couple.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr