ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

Ferelden_Turian

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a version of the patch with just the lesbian romances for Robin? Or the gay Robin in general ? All I want is to be able to do the female romances without needing to play with the male avatar.

garbage_knight29003

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I paired Sumia/Cordelia, got Cynthia and Severa who should be siblings but their supports have been playing as normal instead of showing their sibling supports. They also can S- Support. This is consistent with my other child units who should be siblings but aren't (Like Lucina and Female Morgan). I have the most recent version and it worked on previous save files so I have no idea what happened. Is there a way I can fix this? Is there a better place that I should ask this?

Juan059

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i ran into a problem and now i can't S rank Lucina as F!Robin, does anyone know what happened and how can i fix it?

AstralNyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i ran into a problem and now i can't S rank Lucina as F!Robin, does anyone know what happened and how can i fix it?

Are you using it with Project Thabes? If so the mod dev of Thabes forgot to include Lucina in the GA patch and will fix it next update. Though you can quickly fix it yourself using Paragon.

Juan059

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you using it with Project Thabes? If so the mod dev of Thabes forgot to include Lucina in the GA patch and will fix it next update. Though you can quickly fix it yourself using Paragon
Care to share how can i fix it? I'm kinda dumb for this kind of stuff

AstralNyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Care to share how can i fix it? I'm kinda dumb for this kind of stuff
Download the latest Paragon release https://github.com/thane98/paragon/releases
In Citra right click on FE Awakening and select dump romfs which will end up in Citra Folder>Dump>romfs>[titleID]

Now open Paragon and select "New" and name your project whatever, choose language based on which region version your game is.
Game> FE13
Extracted romfs directory > the folder citra dumped to in the "dump" folder.
Output > Awakening's romfs folder in citra>load>mods>titleID>romfs
Save it, then double click the project to open it.

In Paragon choose Characters on the right, then search for Lucina then click on the support tab for her and look for Robin (f) which should be at or near the top and change the dropdown from "Non-Romantic" to medium or fast (just determines how quickly you build support)

Now search Robin (F) and in her support tab look for Lucina and set it to the same as you did for LucinaxRobin.

Close the Characters window and in Paragon's main window select File>Save and that's it.
You can check the cmd window to make sure the save is completed before closing paragon.

Reactions: Juan059

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, but in a game that is supposed to make you feel you are the protagonist, in this case, you can name the avatar and personalize him/her, is expected to try to reach every possible target, so how the hell do you expect someone gay like myself name his Avatar Alexander and then go to marry a girl in game, they are breaking the part where it was supposed to make me feel part of the game.
I am also gay and have no problem identifying with characters that are not like me. That's called alterity, the ability to have empathy for what is not me. That's a crucial part of the human mind that is getting tragically lost in the desert of narcissism we live in nowadays.

LenaHowlet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been years since I played this game with this mod, but I need to let you know that this really truly absolutely changed my life. Awakening is my favorite fire emblem game ever thanks to this mod and all the effort that went into. Thank you so much for this.

Reactions: AstralNyx

Juan059

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Download the latest Paragon release
In Citra right click on FE Awakening and select dump romfs which will end up in Citra Folder>Dump>romfs>[titleID]

Now open Paragon and select "New" and name your project whatever, choose language based on which region version your game is.
Game> FE13
Extracted romfs directory > the folder citra dumped to in the "dump" folder.
Output > Awakening's romfs folder in citra>load>mods>titleID>romfs
Save it, then double click the project to open it.

In Paragon choose Characters on the right, then search for Lucina then click on the support tab for her and look for Robin (f) which should be at or near the top and change the dropdown from "Non-Romantic" to medium or fast (just determines how quickly you build support)

Now search Robin (F) and in her support tab look for Lucina and set it to the same as you did for LucinaxRobin.

Close the Characters window and in Paragon's main window select File>Save and that's it.
You can check the cmd window to make sure the save is completed before closing paragon.
Thank you! Imma try that and create a new save file
Post automatically merged:

Is there a version of the patch with just the lesbian romances for Robin? Or the gay Robin in general ? All I want is to be able to do the female romances without needing to play with the male avatar.
I think you can just edit out all the male romances with paragon

kelprot

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi! i've run into a small issue where despite having an s support with chrom, the timeskip still involves him marrying off a random village maiden. does anyone know if this was something that got fixed in the mod (and i've had something mess up on my end), or was a m!robin/chrom set of cutscenes never included in the mod in the first place? thanks so much in advance !

yutakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hi! i've run into a small issue where despite having an s support with chrom, the timeskip still involves him marrying off a random village maiden. does anyone know if this was something that got fixed in the mod (and i've had something mess up on my end), or was a m!robin/chrom set of cutscenes never included in the mod in the first place? thanks so much in advance !
The timeskip cutscenes need to be made from scratch, so they're still not available in the current version of the mod. The new people working on it said they'd add the missing cutscenes in the next update, though we don't have a set release date yet.
In the meantime, you can do what I do and pretend whoever you married to Chrom is in the village maiden's place. :')

kelprot

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The timeskip cutscenes need to be made from scratch, so they're still not available in the current version of the mod. The new people working on it said they'd add the missing cutscenes in the next update, though we don't have a set release date yet.
In the meantime, you can do what I do and pretend whoever you married to Chrom is in the village maiden's place. :')
oh ok sweet thank you !!! that saves me from searching through changelogs. i guess we'll just keep on keeping on and continue to turn a blind eye to the village maiden ^_^

Manakete_Smoocher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most 3DS FE modding is released on GameBanana so I won't be responding here after this, but me and some others have independently started working on an unofficial continuation to this hack. I can't link to the mod page because my account is too baby for GBAtemp lmfao, but you can easily find it on GB if you're interested! It's just called the Unofficial Gay Awakening Add-on, and currently only includes the new/edited files but I plan on including the legacy content from this mod in the download with the next update. The GB page also has a link to the related discord server (which I share with LJ_Reflet, the gender lock removal guy) if you want to join there for more updates on the project.
As for what's in it so far, a few new supports have been added, and some broken support options have been fixed. I'm the mod head, and my focus is currently on getting the framework for all the story cutscenes laid out. The mod page/README should detail what all has been implemented!

namikaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel dumb for asking this but has M!Robin x Owain S support been implemented? everytime I try to marry owain it just skips the support altogether and nothing happens

KnightPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be great to see a version that doesn't include the supports that have no interaction written for them because now Im wasting my time trying combos to confirm everything

Last edited by KnightPlatinum,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto