Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by UnassumingVenusaur, Nov 25, 2015.

1. AkioDark

AkioDark Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2017
    France
    OK but I really do not have any dialogs of rank S but can be because I am French so the dialogs may not be translated into French? Thanks

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    I can't tell you if any of them are in French. This hack, from what I can tell, doesn't really like the European versions of the game. I even tried using the NTR CFW method, and the game refused to load. It works fine in the American version, however, as I said before, not all couples have conversations just yet.

3. AkioDark

AkioDark Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2017
    France
    Thank you for your help I will play on the American version.

4. AkaitoShion

AkaitoShion Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2017
    Ok, I got this working but some text isn't showing up. Can someone help me out with this? Along with the text problem, no text appears in cutscenes and when the cutscene ends the game freezes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by AkaitoShion, Jun 27, 2017
  5. PhantomsCry

PhantomsCry Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    United States
    It's hacks like this that make A9LH worth the trouble. I'm in love with characters in love. I'm on my second playthrough of Awakening having just as much fun as when it originally came out (if not, more). I can't wait to try Fates next. Thank you, thank you so very much.

I only wish there was more of it. <3

6. LockonMeister

LockonMeister Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2017
    United States
    B9S
    Not A9LH
    :/

7. SSB_Sato

SSB_Sato Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2017
    Colombia
    Awesome Mod, still waiting for Lucina x Severa Support Conversations though

8. EeveeSkitty

EeveeSkitty Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2017
    New Zealand
    Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I need a bit of help figuring out how to install the patch. I installed homebrew using the 3ds guide website, I have luma and FBI and all that. I know how to install cia files but that's about it. How do I get HANS in order to do all the installing etc? Thanks

9. Nohriantrash315

Nohriantrash315 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    United States
    I'm extremely new here and have absolutely no idea what any of this tech lingo means, nor do i have any idea how these mods would affect my games, 3ds, etc.
    Can anyone explain to me how any of this would affect all of my stuff or should i get a spare 3ds for this hack? (*edit* or any for that matter as i am extremely paranoid)
    I'd love to have some of these new supports

10. SeeFamGaming

SeeFamGaming Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    United States
    Well this a good alternative to flying cars... you do you, my friends, you do you...

11. SumiaFanGirl

SumiaFanGirl Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2016
    United States
    Hi! I tried to import a conversation for Lucina/M!Morgan Parent but I can't seem to get FEAT to encode it...Does anyone know what i did wrong? Below is the paste bin.(Also I just copied the C support for the B/A because i wanted to test it and already I ran into a problem.)

https://pastebin.com/gQtCV7jg

12. 0ongli

0ongli Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2017
    United States
    I can see some, but not all of the new support conversations. For instance, I can't see M!Robin x Gregor S. I don't believe the file names were corrupted. I can see some of the new ones, though, such as M!Robin x Ricken S.

13. Luuacks

Luuacks Newbie

Newcomer
    May 16, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Hey there, just wanted to say nice work on this patch, but I ran into a bug. When reaching the end of FRobin x Noire S support conversation, the game will crash. I could replicate this in the support log which leads me to believe that the conversation itself is the problem. I have yet to confirm this, and I was wondering if it's something wrong on my end.

That aside, this patch has worked seamlessly, so well done on that.

14. UnassumingVenusaur
    OP

UnassumingVenusaur In All Her Gay Glory

Nov 20, 2015
    United States
    top_0163.png top_0156.png top_0151.png top_0115.png
    Here's a new update for the Gay Awakening hack, version 0.3.1! This one just adds support conversations, but there are a few quite popular ones like Lucina x Severa and Libra x Virion, so I hope people enjoy it!

Changes

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur, Sep 1, 2017
  15. poup

poup Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2017
    United States
    Hi, I just installed the hack but I'm having a little trouble. When I look on the support screen it still lists characters of the same gender with a maximum of A support instead of S. Is that normal or did I mess something up?

*edit* Actually never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited by poup, Oct 6, 2017
  16. Taisie

Taisie Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2017
    United States
    I’ve recently downloaded this and installed it into the romfs folder in luma.
    I wanted to know if there was a way I could tell it was working? I’ve got luma patcher on top and it’s helping another patch work on a different game. Just wanted to make sure I got everything right before I got too far into the plot.

17. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Just get to the point where you can see support conversations in game. If everything worked properly, you'll see the same-sex marriages there.

Taisie likes this.
  18. airnya

airnya Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Russia
    hello
    can u pls help me, i had this setup too
    what i must do 1-st?

19. airnya

airnya Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Russia
    eh, i had 11.6.0 with custom firmware, intalled from site 3ds. (Luma)
    pls help me someone :(

Last edited by airnya, Oct 8, 2017
  20. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Place the romfs files from your game's region from the download in SD:/luma/titles/titleid/romfs. Replace titleid with the game's title ID, which you can find with FBI. In your Luma settings, enable "Enable game patching". In your game, create a new save file and get to the point where you can see support conversations. You mo longer need HANS to do your ROM hacking. Next time, please don't double post asking for help. Someone will help when they want to and when they can. :/

airnya likes this.