that's too slow
glare.gif
sleep.gif

HAHAHAHHAHA Ehm the project is completed xD

@dan80315 Yes it is!
yaynds.gif

It has? Is everything translated?

No, only the basic things, like

names, Chapter names and weapon names etc.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noname9889 said:
I appreciate the work you've done on this patch, and would just like to throw out there that this game isn't getting a U.S. release, for anyone waiting for it.
I'd like to point out that most likely, given the series running thus far, this member is flat out wrong.

My suggestion: there's a certain amount of time between the original release, and its overseas translated release. wait long after this period of time to say it's never coming.

Discord

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have any numbers, but I'm pretty sure that Shadow Dragon didn't do so well in North America, combined with the fact that there's still no announced release date, I am certainly not holding my breath for an English release.

Black.Ice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half of Shadow Dragon's sales came from outside Japan.

Moreover, I don't think they'd do a remake of a Japan-only game only to make it Japan-only once again. There is still hope.

fredrocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sure this will be released in US but no word on a date yet so i would like to translate this or at least help someone who wants to only thing is i have no idea how but i can read hiragana and katakana characters if anyone is interested in translating or at least showing me how its done i wouldnt mind making a patch

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the story dialogue translated? I think I saw somewhere on this thread fully in English. Just making sure >_>

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rody2k6 said:
safe to say this one is dead?

No,

ITS COMPLETED! HOW MUCH MORE TIMES AM I GOING TO SAY IT!?
tongue.gif

I am done with this topic, asked for per direct lock. Reason: spamming n00bs who do not read posts!
ohmy.gif
nah c´mon even I did not read it! xD

If you read the first post youll see the maker says: it is finished!

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are attempting to restart this, but right now we're just doing preparations, and are waiting until July 15th (1 year after the Japanese release) to officially start.

Anyone who is good with programming basic programs with simple syntax, as well as people who can translate from Japanese to English, as well as graphic artists, would be appreciated. We have 2 hackers and no main translators (although 2 people can cover some of the translation). So yeah, we're looking for potential helpers since we only have 3 people on the team and the more people the quicker this will go, possibly get done by the summer.

Here's the link to the blog: http://fe12ds.blogspot.com

Updates there, and I'll try and update here as possible. As well as on the first post, eventually (but ATM it's unchanged).

Thanks@mod for opening

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks so much, It's hard to completely appreciate a rpg without a mostly complete translation. My words mean nothing but I really am appreciative, will definitely be playing this.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish you the best in your attempt to fully translate Fire Emblem 12, I thank you and hope you will succeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work