Gaming Final Fantasy Versus XIII & KH III available for PS4!

1stClassZackFair

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been renamed Final Fantasy XV and will be released for the Ps4 as well as Kingdom Hearts 3

Who else is excited?

captureqzu.jpg

kingdomhearts3.jpg

kingdomhearts3-2.jpg

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not I, KH went down the shitter quickly, and FF was there aeons ago.

Good game SE.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
So, FF went down the drain years ago, and I assume turning Versus XIII into XV is an effort to bring FF back to life, seeing as Versus XIII has been the most anticipated FF title for fuckin' years now. I'm a bit pissed to see that these titles that, originally, it seemed would be PS3 titles, are being pushed to the next gen. Why KH3 couldn't be made in all those years for the PS3 actually stumps me. I would have passed on over half of the side games for just getting KH3 out there without splitting the mainline titles by a whole gen of nothing between them.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
OH, WHAT'S THIS? ARE WE FINALLY GOING BACK TO A NORMAL KH BATTLE SYSTEM? BECAUSE I REALLY LOVED ABSOLUTELY HATED THE COMBAT SYSTEM IN EACH HANDHELD TITLE. Except BBS. That was about the only title that used a modified combat system well.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
...Meh? These are both game series that have hit their peak, and fallen. Unless they can really pick up the pace, and make these games great, these two aren't system sellers for me.

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of Sony pissing away millions on all the exclusive DLC they couldve secured one of these as exclusive. smh

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts 3 is just a number. Because of Metal Gear Solid logic, the #3 doesn't automatically mean it must be a sequel. MGS3 was a prequel. We've had atleast 4 unique Kingdom Hearts games, 2 of which that took place after 2, since Kingdom Hearts 2, and anyone of them could have been called 3 just to shut the fan-boys up.

Whats more, as someone who has played Kingdom Hearts, Final Mix, Chain of Memories, 2, re:Chain of Memories, Final Mix 2, 358/2 Days, Birth by Sleep, re:Coded, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Dream Srop Distance, I can tell you that I'm not excited that the trailer music is YET AGAIN Dearly Beloved, and that I've seen Twilight Town's scenery for the 5th, 6th, or 7th time, I've honestly lost count.

A new Kingdom Hearts game excites me because its another chapter to the story, not because theres a new number in the title. Also the trailer was a poor tech-demo for the PS4. You could of told me it was for the PS3, and I probably couldn't tell the difference and be just as equally as amazed.

Reactions: macmanhigh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.