Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Yuuki-san

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am glad I got the patch before all of this BS with the company that shall not be named. Although now that the patch is out in the wild there is really no way to get rid of it now. Soo I don't know what SE was thinking this would accomplish besides pissing off there fans. Hell if they had just released it everywhere else for psp or updated psvita version there would be no need for these fan translations.
If they had released this amazing game in English, people would just hacked easily.
Your acting selfish, of course they'll retaliate when you steal from them, especially a game like this that is of great quality.
They deserve to be paid for this but instead people get it for free despite their hard work. I respect them for this game and you should too.
They are a good company for making this game, and they aren't worst just because they where outraged that thousands of people played it for free. I would pay 60 dollars for this game and I intend to buy when it comes out on the ps4.
They probably lost millions to this.

Reactions: Skelletonike

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they had released this amazing game in English, people would just hacked easily.
Your acting selfish, of course they'll retaliate when you steal from them, especially a game like this that is of great quality.
They deserve to be paid for this but instead people get it for free despite their hard work. I respect them for this game and you should too.
They are a good company for making this game, and they aren't worst just because they where outraged that thousands of people played it for free. I would pay 60 dollars for this game and I intend to buy when it comes out on the ps4.
Yea and made a lot for import and PSN converted one's as well they would probably not even be bringing it over without the patch in the first place
3 years + now come on who do you think forced it out of them and besides I will believe the PS4 and XBO when I see it not before
Remember they said they were going to bring it over multiple times before for PSP

Fool me once same on you
Fool me twice shame on ME
:gun: Fool people multi time I say F that

Reactions: satan89

Yuuki-san

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea and made a lot for import and PSN converted one's as well they would probably not even be bringing it over without the patch in the first place
3 years + now come on who do you think forced it out of them and besides I will believe the PS4 and XBO when I see it not before
Remember they said they were going to bring it over multiple times before for PSP

Fool me once same on you
Fool me twice shame on ME
:gun: Fool people multi time I say F that
I can understand that, but you know why they didn't put it on psp.
Who wants to lose millions on a great game you put your heart into.
I'm 100% sure that if psp hacking didn't exist we would gotten it much sure since it's too amazing of a game not to profit of. Companys will make and distribute games based on personal favorites and fans.
When fans start stealing, you stop supporting them. They give you their hard work, and you give them a proper exchange for. Square Enix makes nothing from this. We can only blame ourselves, Square Enix deserves no heat for this.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Listen buddy there is no need to personally attack me. All I said was they could of handled this differently. I bought an import copy of the game because I want to honestly support the publishers. I have used the patch that sky provided soo that I can play the game in my own language. I think NIS handled the fans translation of dangan ronpa the best. They made it clear there was the official translations and that not only was the first one being localized but shortly before they released the first one they announced the second one was getting localized. Once that happen the fan translation community said they were not localizing the second one because it was getting an actual release.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't fault SE.
They made the game; they do what they want with it.

Especially since they announced an English version.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, aren't they bound by law to protect their properties?

Meaning the law says if they see something infringing the rights of their stuff, they HAVE to do something about it.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand that, but you know why they didn't put it on psp.
Who wants to lose millions on a great game you put your heart into.
I'm 100% sure that if psp hacking didn't exist we would gotten it much sure since it's too amazing of a game not to profit of. Companys will make and distribute games based on personal favorites and fans.
When fans start stealing, you stop supporting them. They give you their hard work, and you give them a proper exchange for. Square Enix makes nothing from this. We can only blame ourselves, Square Enix deserves no heat for this.

Yes about that how much do's it really cost since even they announced it was like 95% done for English when they cancel if they put it on PSN not to dang much after spending that much on it already all that money went to waist in the first place

Like I stated before only reason they put it off was to make people pay $60 plus for it why do you think it is slated for PS4 and XBO for so major profit little work now except maybe up the textures and test maybe and I say maybe some more content but what type mico trans proabably more $ in the pocket give me a break not the first or probably the last company to go corrupt and the original FF people are not working their any more so enough said Shinra comes to mind in FFVII money no matter the cost

They even have a nice older Dev game based on what they are becoming :lol:

Yuuki-san

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen buddy there is no need to personally attack me. All I said was they could of handled this differently. I bought an import copy of the game because I want to honestly support the publishers. I have used the patch that sky provided soo that I can play the game in my own language. I think NIS handled the fans translation of dangan ronpa the best. They made it clear there was the official translations and that not only was the first one being localized but shortly before they released the first one they announced the second one was getting localized. Once that happen the fan translation community said they were not localizing the second one because it was getting an actual release.

i know that NIS will distribute super danganronpa 2 for the 3DS, but many SE probably would t make type zero available for the Vita, because the vita isn't that popular. I just don't like how some people are talking about SE as if they are villains. Not all company wish to handle situations the same way. NIS did handle project zetsubou properly, but that's probably because they had already plan to put it on the Vita. SE might not feel the same way. I'm sorry for the personal attack there and thank you for giving a reasonable response. I do feel bad about the situation, and I do hope it doesn't get too drastic.

Yes about that how much do's it really cost since even they announced it was like 95% done for English when they cancel if they put it on PSN not to dang much after spending that much on it already all that money went to waist in the first place

Like I stated before only reason they put it off was to make people pay $60 plus for it why do you think it is slated for PS4 and XBO for so major profit little work now except maybe up the textures and test maybe and I say maybe some more content but what type mico trans proabably more $ in the pocket give me a break not the first or probably the last company to go corrupt and the original FF people are not working their any more so enough said Shinra comes to mind in FFVII money no matter the cost

They even have a nice older Dev game based on what they are becoming :lol:
I don't mean this as an insult but please don't use run-on sentences. Please use periods in between them because it's somewhat difficult to entirely understand. Even if they had it 95% translated, that would mean nothing if they gave it to a country that stole the product from. They would have been even more insulted if they translated it only to have it stolen immediately. Their actions were not corrupt on the least. If anything, your thoughts that you should get it cheap are corrupt. Yes, it will cost more coming to PS4 and XBO, but that should also somewhat compensate for the thievery. It's not corrupt of them to sell it for more on another system. They're only doing this because you can't have confidence in fans who steal from you. That's not fair.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't mean this as an insult but please don't use run-on sentences. Please use periods in between them because it's somewhat difficult to entirely understand. Even if they had it 95% translated, that would mean nothing if they gave it to a country that stole the product from. They would have been even more insulted if they translated it only to have it stolen immediately. Their actions were not corrupt on the least. If anything, your thoughts that you should get it cheap are corrupt. Yes, it will cost more coming to PS4 and XBO, but that should also somewhat compensate for the thievery. It's not corrupt of them to sell it for more on another system. They're only doing this because you can't have confidence in fans who steal from you. That's not fair.
Short answer then this was said in interview in 2011 before this by patch was conceived
BTW I payed for my copy So were did they get ripped off or who did
if not for SKY I did that is who
http://www.psu.com/a017600/Report--FF-Type-0-localisation-plans-scrappedfor-now?page=0

Kennerz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kennerz.blogspot.com
XP
Country
um captain genesis...you do know that GBATemp have made it clear that if any1 asks for the patch they will treat it the same as asking for a rom...and I guess it goes the same the otherway round too so u may get into trouble for that offer you gave...

Reactions: signz

Yuuki-san

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, might any translators still lurking around be interested in helping translate the blazblue light novel on baka- tsuki

Mort alttwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love you sky and merk and adams and everyone who worked on this amazing translation. Idc what anyone says. We wouldnt be able to play this game if it wasnt for you guys.

nibsky

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Maybe I have missed it, but is there a cwcheat code for increasing number of the people who "joined" you in multiplayer? There are 3 annoying requests for this. How did you guys go about these requests?

nibsky

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean the quests that require you to have other players join your game. first request is 3, then 5 and then 7 people.
So I was wondering if there is any cheat to increase this count?

Well. I found an almighty cheat though... works for any quest....

_C0 Request Complete(accept request and return back to owner)
_L 0x201512C4 0x24020001

flashmanx01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a long time since I have updated my firmware. I haven't needed to I have everything I want. But I just came across this game patched and ready to go but when I tried it it gets stuck on the now loading screen. I also have unpatched version an that one works no problem. I'm running 5.50 prome-4. I think I read something that said it needs 6.20 pro. Can I go from what I'm on now to this without screwing my psp?

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Its been a long time since I have updated my firmware. I haven't needed to I have everything I want. But I just came across this game patched and ready to go but when I tried it it gets stuck on the now loading screen. I also have unpatched version an that one works no problem. I'm running 5.50 prome-4. I think I read something that said it needs 6.20 pro. Can I go from what I'm on now to this without screwing my psp?
You didn't leave enough details (hardware specs).

If I remember correctly you need to use the Inferno Driver to avoid problems. Also, this CFW version having or not this feature should be updated.

flashmanx01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know I have the first phat psp running prom 5.50 I don't know what else you need but an hd version will be released for the xbox 1 ad ps4 so I guess I can wait for that. I'm happy with my psp the way it is so why f with what works.

Ok I just grew a pair and went to youtube and found a video that walked me through it. I'm looking at type o now fully translated.
:yaypsp:

jijisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
hello guys first i have to thank sky and all the traslation community for such a wondful work and progress i have flow almost a lot of projects but the ff type-0 is the must one that make me respect the professional work of the psp's games fun translution so my question is and correct me if i'm wrong wean i do save the save screan still in japanese,is that not translate or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.