Gaming Final Fantasy:Four Heroes of Light Hype Thread

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Much prefer this kjind of art-style to the identikit androgynous spikey-haired angsty emo look that modern FF fanboys demand, good to see the series going back to its roots.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game feels wonderfully retro. I love the storybook-like graphics and the crown based battle system. The story setup feels like a spinoff of the early FF games as well with the crystal and the 4 heroes. I'm pleasantly surprised and impressed and very addicted.

DuDutZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, after I defeated the sand devil, we control the princess
what do i do next? defeat the pirate??

help guys
moogle.gif

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
Another game. Another excellently prehacked rom to ensure the game is in working order. And still, another bunch of INGRATES who whine and moan. Hey, it was him who fixed the game so it would work when you people play it. He wants to put his intro, he can and you better be thankful someone is even bothering. Jeez, you'd think people would know a bit more gratitude, y'know?

I totally agree with you. If you don't like, then just press "Select" it's that hard? Everytime we make something, we like the people know who did it or not? Be more thankful about something it doesn't cost a thing.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm trying the game on emulator (my DS hasn't arrived yet, I think I'm going to kill someone lol) and waw. I love the graphic style, just like a storybook. The music is awesome (I like the change in battles when your HP are running low or when the sun sets). I found some guys in my class to play on multi, so I hope my DS will be there tomorrow (normally it should have been there yesterday so...)

Lacertia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the game, i read a few pages back about saving the girl in the witches place, you needed a third char,cause when i went there nothing happened, so i'm wondering where do i get this so called third char?

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wander around in the desert along the way to the Witches place. You will stumble across him eventually.

You do not see him until you find him.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
JohanX said:
Wander around in the desert along the way to the Witches place. You will stumble across him eventually.

You do not see him until you find him.
Wrong third character, lol.

QUOTE(Lacertia @ Oct 9 2010, 12:08 AM) I just got the game, i read a few pages back about saving the girl in the witches place, you needed a third char,cause when i went there nothing happened, so i'm wondering where do i get this so called third char?
You find her, when you go back from the second switch (she's surrounded by 3 demons)

RPG freak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes, when 2 people attack with the same move it combines into a stronger attack at once. How do u make it consistently combine attacks? Is it random or is it based on a stat.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shredrdie said:
LittleVo said:
DuDutZ said:
use water magic....than kill him after he's harden
where do you get water magic from?
its not actually magic you can use, its an item that does water damage. its sold at the shop

You can get the Water Tome at the underground cavern. At night only.

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shredrdie said:
LittleVo said:
DuDutZ said:
use water magic....than kill him after he's harden
where do you get water magic from?
its not actually magic you can use, its an item that does water damage. its sold at the shop
ohh ok
which shop?
EDIT:Never Mind found it and defeated the sand devil
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Depends everyone mixing their flour now days