ROM Hack FE Fates USA: Custom Playable Characters DLC

MikoMango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OK. Seems Easy.

But... I wonder how do i tell someone with cfw and A copy of the game to install both DLCs and extract their Exdata?

Looking for people with those requirements is not easy you know.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. Seems Easy.

But... I wonder how do i tell someone with cfw and A copy of the game to install both DLCs and extract their Exdata?

Looking for people with those requirements is not easy you know.
You can't just tell them. That would be rude. Have patience and someone will eventually release it. For now, there's nothing you can do except for wait.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean if so, I can do it later today/tomorrow? if that's all it is, I'm pretty sure I've already done that
Extra data dump after using both dlcs, make sure that you delete the files in the dump that aren't g_ files or g_contents.bin before uploading. The last part there is just to make sure people don't get branch of fate, mid battle and extra data saves that they don't want.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extra data dump after using both dlcs, make sure that you delete the files in the dump that aren't g_ files or g_contents.bin before uploading. The last part there is just to make sure people don't get branch of fate, mid battle and extra data saves that they don't want.

Mmk, I'll do that. it'll give me an excuse to update DeathChaos's with his newer update

Tho didn't we try that in the past? I remember uploading a dump for @whitewolf8 and it didn't work

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

MikoMango

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm so glad that people are finally making my request and the rest of the Fire Emblem Community's request come true.

And then both of the dlc's creators (Or EmblemCrossing) Will make a thread with the exdata dump link and then everyone will be happy!

Last edited by MikoMango,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, I could have my first thread!

Eh, sounds like work. I'll probably link it here and in DeathChaos's thread instead
I'll probably add it to the zip on my thread as well. A new thread is kind of goofy, since anyone who wants the extra data would be watching these threads anyways.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to reply twice like that. Makes you look needy. The dump should work for all regions for my half at least. Don't know about Deathchaos's though.

I remember when @whitewolf8 tried mine before, it didn't work, but I'm not sure what the issue was..

Anyway, I'll get to it. I think I'll do the extdata dump with what I have (Omegablu's V2 and DeathChaos's V6) I don't think it's important to update for 6.5 yet, but if a V7 is in the works from @DeathChaos25, then I'll be sure to update it when that comes. (and whenever Omegablu's update happens)

Just don't want to have to wipe my extdata right now, but I'll get the dump.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and co op
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, kind of like mugen or rivals of aether?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width.