Gaming Hardware Facing a possible brick

ihaverabies1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there!

So today I was testing out some of my wii u games because i wanted to feel the nostalgia of old games. So a lot of the games worked, hopped on the vWii to play some Wii Sports. Then I went to play Mario Party 10, I got this error.
If u can’t understand it just look up the error.

Now this error happens to 90% of my games I tried. the only games it didn’t happen with were Super Mario 3D World, and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. Even my System Settings gives me this error. I can boot into the menu and stuff, but the moment i launch the game i get the error after the loading screen, please help. I tried fixing it with the recovery menu and the Raspberry Pi Pico but nothing worked, please help me ;((

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1) Don't use the console untill we know what's going on.
2) DON'T USE THE CONSOLE!
3) For real, every write to NAND can make things worse now.
4) Have a look at https://gbatemp.net/threads/636361/ - Read and undertand what it says. Then get back with the logs.

And no, the reovery menu can't fix this... Voultar knows this, too, so no idea why he won't correct these false informations he's spreading all around the web.

Reactions: SDIO

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a dumb question, but is your SD card in your Wii U? If it's not and you're on custom firmware, then this kind of thing will happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol