Hacking Ez flash V i, cheats?

zac320

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hello I have a Ez flash Vi, I'm currently playing through the pokemon series, well on my old cart the M3 ds real, I had a in game cheat function. I misplaced that card many moon ago. Now can I have the in game cheat function on my ez flash? And if so how do I go about doing it. I have updated my firmware in over a year aswell.
Thankyou
Zac

zac320

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I go on there and download the cheat pack for each game?
Ill update my firmware on my ez5vi when I'm home, what folders do I have to have on the root of my microSd? If you cauld point me to a step by step tutorial. I'd really appreciate it, thankyou.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, you pick the cheat format you want it in and download in rom tool.

rom_tool_pick_your_cheat_format_zps3f5ae799.png

If you need to edit cheatcodes you still need to download R4CCE to edit.

http://filetrip.net/search2.php?string=R4CCE

tahsin tariq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I have a question. I own a NDS lite. I want to play Gba games on it. There are so many EZ flash this and EX flash that. I don't know what to get. I have an r4 for slot 1, now I need a flashcart for slot 2. Which one should I get?
What is the difference between the different EZ flash carts that can play Gba games? Like EZV, VI, IV, 3 in 1 etc. DO any of these have a built in cheat function?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...