Hacking EVO3ds: Possible new flashcart for 3DS games?

It's EVo3ds the new flashcart of the Gateway team?

• Yes

Votes: 85 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • NA

Votes: 37 18.3%

• Total voters

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
I had an email from their 'sister site'. I asked if I could have a test copy of their card to compare against GW. Got this reply 31/03/2014:

Dear Chris,

Thanks for your supports!
We will consider and contact you when the card released.

Best Regards
Vic

www.evo-3ds.com

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. It's not for sale yet and no card has released a firmware before it was distributed.

Weird, it has been a long time ago, but i seem to remember that happened with the cyclods, software was on the site before people got their hardware in.
I could be mistaken though. No biggie.

But this one still feels like something is not right, never mind me though, i am not waiting for it anyway.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Weird, it has been a long time ago, but i seem to remember that happened with the cyclods, software was on the site before people got their hardware in.
I could be mistaken though. No biggie.

But this one still feels like something is not right, never mind me though, i am not waiting for it anyway.
I ment 3DS mode flashcards.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cloned or not doesnt bother me the main point is emulating roms and that is exactly what they are doing and which honor does lay in pirating...
So if I look plain objectively to the cards, the only difference I see is that some cards doesn't have as much features as gateway does.

Cuz in China and economics everything is allowed... even cloning

But finally (if this card is really and working) we have a less expensive cars for sale...

Just a little question. How long did it take for the DS flashcards to drop their prices?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cloned or not doesnt bother me the main point is emulating roms and that is exactly what they are doing and which honor does lay in pirating...
So if I look plain objectively to the cards, the only difference I see is that some cards doesn't have as much features as gateway does.

Cuz in China and economics everything is allowed... even cloning

But finally (if this card is really and working) we have a less expensive cars for sale...

Just a little question. How long did it took for the DS flashcards to drop their prices?
DS Mode flashcards started with much higher prices.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Like 100$ for the first flashcards I guess but did the price drop relatively quick or did it take a while?
well DS flashcard started off with more choice...and choice breeds competition, i think the whole brick code pretty much wiped out the prospect of imminent price drops, only 2 real options on the market neither will really drop the price unless a perfectly new and safe card comes out at a much cheaper price, or a rom loader....in which case they would drop the price to shift stock before the rom loader supersedes the flash cards

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Not so sure it's fake... Seems more like a site for the East and a site for the West - makes sense given their chosen sites for the demo vids.
Fake or no it was the only contact I could find other than the qq email that was up when the first site was being built.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Devin isn't a reviewer on the staff anymore.

I can still review items. ¯\(°_o)/¯

(But on a more serious tone. Swamped with review items as is so this Evo3DS flashcart is on the backburner. Gotta finish my Avermedia review and was just sent the MT-Card/CronusMax to review as well. Really glad to see someone looking forward to my reviews.)

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
I can still review items. ¯\(°_o)/¯

(But on a more serious tone. Swamped with review items as is so this Evo3DS flashcart is on the backburner. Gotta finish my Avermedia review and was just sent the MT-Card/CronusMax to review as well. Really glad to see someone looking forward to my reviews.)

Do you have a copy of the Evo3ds card??

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
I've sent them s subsequent email requesting news and querying the difference between the 2 different sites for EVO.... Will post here if I get a response.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this not Evos offical address says on the 1st page at the bottom of the thread:- [email protected]

I have emailed both addresses to make sure and have enquired for a tester card to see. I doubt very much they will send one but no harm in asking!

I was just looking at the video for the first time I don't like the multirom way at all there is no menu to choose your games from you just press the up arrow and a random one appears in the box but that is no good cause how do you know what game you want and in which sequence, you don't, it looks very poor for a multirom perspective! Not good in my opinion they need to change that method before they release it to the public. I'm sorry but GW's multirom way is 100x better.

Also on the multirom subject I was looking at MT-Cards multirom system just out of curiosity, yuck that is even worse than anyone's I was shocked when I saw it in action, so poor, cheap and nasty!!! and to think I actually considered buying one before GW's Omega update rolled out, good job I didn't I would of felt proper robbed! :(

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is this not Evos offical address says on the 1st page at the bottom of the thread:- [email protected]

I have emailed both addresses to make sure and have enquired for a tester card to see. I doubt very much they will send one but no harm in asking!
I got a "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" the last time I tried to email them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.