Hacking EVO3ds: Possible new flashcart for 3DS games?

It's EVo3ds the new flashcart of the Gateway team?

• Yes

Votes: 85 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • NA

Votes: 37 18.3%

• Total voters

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people only cared about it since it had all the features that gateway didnt (before omega came out) and they thought the "evo" team was actually gateway releasing the new card to get more money
now after omega came out nobody cares about it

Reactions: Nightwish

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
they have problem with Ramble Pak feature on their product, so they give up.

i think is another fake thing from chinese guy who hate gateway. i don't know why moderator not going to lock this one.

Because it's speculation and it's not harming anyone. There's nothing wrong with leaving a thread going on as long as it remains on topic.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
My chinese contact says
"it is the one copy gateway , when they are ready to release card, Gateway team killed them"
to EVO3DS.
You sure?....do you mean killed...killed lmao :rofl2:
How come MT card are still breathing then?

I don't see how gateway would exactly "kill" them, although, there was the clone gateway cards that looked suspiciously like the pics on the evo site, which ran on the official gateway firmware, but when omega was released they where not updatable.......so it's possible evo where the ones producing the fake gateway cards, and thought they would be able to just use the omega release.....but couldn't

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You sure?....do you mean killed...killed lmao :rofl2:
How come MT card are still breathing then?

I don't see how gateway would exactly "kill" them, although, there was the clone gateway cards that looked suspiciously like the pics on the evo site, which ran on the official gateway firmware, but when omega was released they where not updatable.......so it's possible evo where the ones producing the fake gateway cards, and thought they would be able to just use the omega release.....but couldn't
I think that he ment "killed" by "took apart"/ "destroyed".

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thank you for your faith in me :/
Nope, my chinese contact is not a troll.
yeah but again.....short of actually physically stopping them releasing a cart, how could gateway stop another team releasing a clone cart if the other team in question has already got everything they would need to make the card....in my mind it doesn't make sense, there would only be 3 possible options,
A, physically stop them from producing the card
B, bribe them to not release the card
C, the demonstrations where faked and gateways new firmware prevented them from copying

but bear in mind evo where claiming to be "built from the ground up" so unless they where lying or either A, or B, was true......the whole thing is.....well....:wacko:

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe after the whole bricking fiasco, the Gateway team were preparing to release a card under a new name, so as to avoid buyer distrust, but in the end, after Omega was released, and things continued as normal and people forgot, maybe they decided to stay called Gateway.

:ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu