Easily Setup ReiNand, FBI, & EmuNAND for NEW 3DS 9.2!

Hey guys, as many of you have requested, I have made a tutorial covering a custom firmware, cia installer, and emunand for your New 3DS on firmware 9.2! I've put alot of work into this tutorial to make it straight forward and easy. It is alot of information to combine into a single tutorial but here it is. Hope it helps you guys!

ibds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, forget the last post, I found out that there is no problem in using the same emunand for both RXTools and ReiNand.
Thanks

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, forget the last post, I found out that there is no problem in using the same emunand for both RXTools and ReiNand.
Thanks
but how do you set it all up at once?

how do you add rxtools and reinand and perhaps GW all to the boot manager'

also i noiticed this tutorial has one major flaw

at like 2:50 he boots into menuhax without even showing you setting up menuhax
is this even possible i assume he had already used browserhax to launch the HBL in sysnand and install menuhax , but he skips this important step in the tutorial
unless i am missing something i never used rei so does it magically make your 3ds be able to boot menuhax without installing menuhax?

also he holds L for menuhax, bootmanager, would be easier if he set it to autoboot the boot manager no?

so if you already have rxtools, emunand 9.5 with a cia installer and menuhax autoboot set up but no boot manager setup and you want to install rei and the boot manager and have it also show GW boot option where should you start?

ibds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but how do you set it all up at once?

how do you add rxtools and reinand and perhaps GW all to the boot manager'

also i noiticed this tutorial has one major flaw

at like 2:50 he boots into menuhax without even showing you setting up menuhax
is this even possible i assume he had already used browserhax to launch the HBL in sysnand and install menuhax , but he skips this important step in the tutorial
unless i am missing something i never used rei so does it magically make your 3ds be able to boot menuhax without installing menuhax?

also he holds L for menuhax, bootmanager, would be easier if he set it to autoboot the boot manager no?

so if you already have rxtools, emunand 9.5 with a cia installer and menuhax autoboot set up but no boot manager setup and you want to install rei and the boot manager and have it also show GW boot option where should you start?

Well, I just copied the reinand files to the root of the SD card and added a line in the boot.cfg file (I am using ctrbootmanager). Since it uses the same emunand as rxtool, I didn't have to create the emunand again.

About he not showing menuhax, you're right. He didn't show how to set up it.. since I already had it on my 3DS, I didn't even noticed it.

I don't know much about GW since I don't have one but I assume it must have something similar to ctrbootmanager config file and let you choose the CFW somehow.

madmonkey511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks TCPixel, I followed your video and got it working. In the description there's a section that says "use the new ReiNand that supports emunand up to 10.3, follow this entire tutorial", so that all I have to do? Download the reinand 3.2beta, and the firmware and move it to my sd card? Then do the update in emunand?

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What steps do you take? I had the same issues but with a O3DS XL.

i have the same on my N3ds Fw.9.2, i dont know what can i do.

i have to reset sysnand and try again without solution

mybe any solution for this issue?
Reinand on emunand runs but i cant install cia :(

Zech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, as many of you have requested, I have made a tutorial covering a custom firmware, cia installer, and emunand for your New 3DS on firmware 9.2! I've put alot of work into this tutorial to make it straight forward and easy. It is alot of information to combine into a single tutorial but here it is. Hope it helps you guys!

wow! I did not know that you are a member of gbatemp. I followed your video from downgrading to installing cfw. Your're tutorials are the best! Thank you!

cPix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, you can have TWO emunands running? Thinking about the unlinking etc. I use a GW emunand and wonder, before i try a CFW, do they make two emunands, or do they use the same?

OverSpike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I followed your tutorial to downgrade to 9.2 , it worked fine , but i can't boot on ReiNand in coldboot , i tried many times but it blocked on red screen without booting it, what can i do ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up