Early Arm9loaderhax Masterrace meets for 1 Year Anniversary

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How to forget that at the time this guide got written i still was a total noob in 3DS hacking and i just hacked on ACNL and Pokemon ORASXY , ah the memories :').

I got A9LH until June 11th using the 2.1 downgrade files method :P

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Early A9LH and I are not on speaking terms, since it gave me a blue-screen brick. I blame the NAND restore that started without prompting me that the guide didn't mention, but it really could have been anything. I know the OTP was valid since months later, after Hundshamer stopped holding my 3DS against its will, newer tools installed it just fine.

ItsKaitlyn03

Official GBAtemp ?
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Early A9LH and I are not on speaking terms, since it gave me a blue-screen brick. I blame the NAND restore that started without prompting me that the guide didn't mention, but it really could have been anything. I know the OTP was valid since months later, after Hundshamer stopped holding my 3DS against its will, newer tools installed it just fine.
Oh damn

einhuman197

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Was the master race THAT good to begin with? Lmao
How old was rxtools and gateway at that point
It was cool because no dumb noobs installed Arm9loaderhax and the Masterrace was quite small. No brickn00bs or shitty YouTube guides. And the tools were just cool. For example the flickering payload. Just gorgeous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok