Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Windaga said:
nathancnc said:
Looks great so far, I'll be using it.
I do have a request..... Could you make this skin (the whole pack, skin, menu, gba, snes) in WHITE? .....
QUOTE said:
Please note:
the EOS skin is basically the same as Chris77 'BlinDedBlack'
The GBA/SNES skins are exact copies of the skins made by Vatoloco & contains no specific 'GBATemp' logos
There are 3 versions of this pack- all are identical except for the top screen on the EOS skin has different layouts
Download Here
Erm, I'd have to ask the original maker of the skin first :/ I'd be happy to do something else, though. Send him a PM and ask if we can edit the skin.
Don't bother PM-ing Me....considering it's my skin (well the GBATemp logo/top screen actually - but I cheated by re-using other graphics from other skins) you are free to do whatever you like with them (although best check with Chris77 and Vatoloco for the 'BlindedBlack' and 'Emulator' graphics)

The ONLY clause/condition I have is that somewhere it is mentioned that the theme is 'based on a skin that was created by CannonFoddr' (you could also add 'which is based on the skins created by Vatoloco and Chris77' - I think that should be OK)

Where you decide where to put it (in the skin description or in a ReadMe.txt file) is up to you

The same goes for ALL my skins/graphics - If you like to use them for anything, go ahead - just remember the condition I put in place

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still and yet, though, I'll ask the others first. I know I definitely don't like it when people take anything that we've made and don't ask, so I'll be asking first :/

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here is a 3DS Skin I made for Supercard DS2:

N3DS-1.png

I wasn`t sure what is better for the bottom-screen, since some like it more clean and some like the more crowded design so I`ve included both in the package (Option 1 is default and if someone likes Option 2 more he simply needs to rename the "lower_screen 2.bmp" to "lower_screen.bmp").

You can grab it here (rapidshare).

Have fun
yaynds.gif

EDIT: ...and here (FileTrip).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@ Windaga & Master Mo: Just added your skins to first post

@ Master Mo: Really like that top screen of yours... would you mind if I attempt to use your idea (the clock/icon/text bar that is) & possibly make a black version of it for Spinal's 'iMenu' (note I said 'attempt' & it's because I have a Black DSi) as I think it might go in well with my LE-DS2 skin, with a little modification

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd convert some for you, but 8thalga doesn't have an Edge cart, so I wouldn't be able to test the skin. Sorry

@CannonFoddr:
Yep, thanks. We're working on another one now, so hopefully it'll be up soon enough.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
CannonFoddr said:
@ Master Mo: Really like that top screen of yours... would you mind if I attempt to use your idea (the clock/icon/text bar that is) & possibly make a black version of it for Spinal's 'iMenu' (note I said 'attempt' & it's because I have a Black DSi) as I think it might go in well with my LE-DS2 skin, with a little modification
Sure. I would even give you the better quality original PNGs (the theme-maker really outputs a pretty crappy .bmp but it apparently doesn`t matter on the unit itself) but I forgot about the conversion and deleted them so all I have is in this package
frown.gif

But feel free to use it as you please
yaynds.gif

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm new to the skinning scene, but here's one I made for my own personal use. It's based off the "PSP M3" Skin found on NDSThemes.com. I can't currently find the original skin on my C:drive so if someone recognizes it, please let me know the original creator so I can give credit.

Preview.png

http://filetrip.net/f24625-PSPDSTwo-1-0.html

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tt87 said:
The wha?

IDK, but they look fine on my DSi and 3DS.
See the green pixels all over the edges? Yeah, those are there because you have anti-aliasing which USUALLY is used to blend stuff into the background better, but that sort of thing isn't supported by 16bit, thus there is a bunch of lame green specks around the edges that makes it look lame. For a simple explanation, use solid color for your edges, no blending/blurring/whatever.

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so I should use solid pixel-ed fonts for the clock?

Oh well... anyway, the file is open for anyone to update, so if you guys find a good font for it, you can upload a "new version". I'll work on it later, though, also.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just going to post this here so it won't be missed:
loadingscreen.png

This is a loading screen that I made to match the simplicity of iMenu's loading screen. Enjoy.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
k0kujin said:
Are there Imenu skins in this thread?Erm... did you LOOK at the first post - right @ the top of the first post
QUOTE said:
If you're looking for Skins/backgrounds for the alternative 'iMenu' homebrew
- You will find info to them in Terminator02 'iMenu Step-by-step guide thread'

I know there's not many there - but then again you only need a couple of background pictures (256x192) & just replace them

Skinning of iMenu is also fairly easy to do - unlike some other skins which can usually put people off from making their own

It only requires about 9 graphics for the actual 'skin' (not including the additional Icon graphics) - these can be found in the '/_imenu/'_images/gui/ folder'
It's a simple case of replacing the existing graphics with identical sized alternatives ('clock' graphics can be any size)

You could get away with only replacing the background pictures for the top [top_bk.bmp] and bottom screens [ lower_bk.bmp ], (as well as possibly a different 'dock' graphic [ dock.bmp ] ) and you've changed the whole appearance of iMenu (although the Icons will still look the same) - as shown below

1TOP.png
2TOP.png

1BOTTOM.png
2BOTTOM.png

If you need to change colours of the text or positions of some of the 'items' on the screens then there's a section in Terminators2 post about the INI files

EDIT: Oops forgot - Since Spinal's site is down - I had also repeated the wallpapers/skins that I did in this post

k0kujin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
k0kujin said:
Are there Imenu skins in this thread?Erm... did you LOOK at the first post - right @ the top of the first post
QUOTE said:
If you're looking for Skins/backgrounds for the alternative 'iMenu' homebrew
- You will find info to them in Terminator02 'iMenu Step-by-step guide thread'

I know there's not many there - but then again you only need a couple of background pictures (256x192) & just replace them

EDIT: Oops forgot - Since Spinal's site is down - I had also repeated the wallpapers/skins that I did in this post
What's the difference between a skin and a theme?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Not a lot actually - they are basically the same thing.
Some people call them 'Skins', others call them 'Themes'

I personally call them 'Skins' if more than just the background picture(s) been changed (background/icons/text colours etc)..
If JUST the background graphics been changed then I would call them 'Wallpapers'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ