jlavador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
jlavador said:
Ive been using this color scheme and layout, credit goes to the maker of blinded black and i believe canon for the images
For some reason couldnt post image.
CODE
colorscheme.gif
colorscheme.gif

are you going to release that version? i honestly prefer it (sorry CF)

Its not my version to release, feel free to use My Settings though. Im glad some one likes my taste.

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I made some changes to the LEDS Skin, mostly to the RTS Menu i did before to the BlinDedBlack Skin

-Removed Header from EOS Screen and moved clock a little bit
-Removed Scrollbar from Plugins Screen
-Grey Scaled iReader with GBA/NDS look-alike Loading Screen and PDF Loading Screen
-Fixed some images on RTS Menu
-Fixed mostly all images on Live Cheat Menu

Thanks to Chris77/VatoLoco /CannonFoddr for the great BlinDedBlack Skin

feel free to upload the skin to filetrip and the skin wiki.

hope you like the changes
smile.gif

btw: i use a color inverted frame (black) for my plugin menu. i dont like borderless icons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztyahctmom9fbk5

edit: i just made a version with the color settings from jlavador. i like them more too
wink.gif

http://filetrip.net/g35131143-ds2skin-pack...-Orange%29.html includes the iPlayer skin

and uploaded a gray-scaled version of the iPlayer skin
http://www.mediafire.com/?vlva3icdh7917j6

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well to tell the truth I wasn't even going to make the LEDS2 pack (that's the reason I put the graphics up for peole to use) but somehow I got a little carried away
wink.gif
- Still at least there's a 'base skin' for people to alter

(In fact I'm growing to like to orange text as well - it sort of matches the modification(s) I did to the iPlayer skin I've done)

@2-bias: I think the credits should be changed slightly, since Chris77 made the Blindedblack skin, Vatoloco did the GBA/SNES skins & I only changed the background pictures for the GBATemp logo
it should've really read 'Thanks to Chris77/VatoLoco /CannonFoddr for the great LEDS2 Skin
laugh.gif

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CannonFoddr said:
@2-bias: I think the credits should be changed slightly, since Chris77 made the Blindedblack skin, Vatoloco did the GBA/SNES skins & I only changed the background pictures for the GBATemp logo
it should've really read 'Thanks to Chris77/VatoLoco /CannonFoddr for the great LEDS2 Skin
laugh.gif

but i made all changes to the BlinDedBlack skin first (never uploaded it here), so i guess the credits go to this one in the first place (and i just copied the credits from the wiki).
for LEDS2 i was just replacing those images and nothing more. Thats why BlinDedBlack is great
wink.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
@ 2-bias: I think most people have changed the skins in some way once they've downloaded them, but congrates anyway
yay.gif
- you're the first to submit a 'iPlayer' skin....
(so that's another section I've had to add to the first post
dry.gif
)

I've also added your 'orange text LEDS2' to the ds2skin Wiki as well - seems like that skin getting quite a few 'authors' to it
laugh.gif

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CannonFoddr said:
@ 2-bias: I think most people have changed the skins in some way once they've downloaded them, but congrates anyway
yay.gif
- you're the first to submit a 'iPlayer' skin....
(so that's another section I've had to add to the first post
dry.gif
)

I've also added your 'orange text LEDS2' to the ds2skin Wiki as well - seems like that skin getting quite a few 'authors' to it
laugh.gif

is the iReader skin not the first one too?
anyway, i uploaded the Orange Skin to filetrip and edited the wiki entry

edit: i forget to ask, but can i use your images to make a moonshell 2 skin? i have made a black one to match BlinDedBlack, so it wont be hard to make one. i only have to replace the images and do some color adjustment.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
2-bias said:
is the iReader skin not the first one too?As far as I know the iReader skin is only included in the ds2skin pack(s) & since this post is mainly for standard skin [folders] etc it doesn't really count to be included here - sorry

QUOTEedit: i forget to ask, but can i use your images to make a moonshell 2 skin?
Yep - no problem.
All graphics I do are free for anyone to modify as they like... the only condition I usually have is some form of 'credit to CannonFoddr for original graphics' (or whatever is more appropriate) is posted somewhere in the descpition or readme file

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CannonFoddr said:
All graphics I do are free for anyone to modify as they like... the only condition I usually have is some form of 'credit to CannonFoddr for original graphics' (or whatever is more appropriate) is posted somewhere in the descpition or readme file

great thx, and here is it
smile.gif

http://filetrip.net/g35131147-LEDS2-Orange...oonshell-2.html

maybe i'll add an splash.ani later

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
From what I see in that skin, it looks like it has parts of default, M3SakuraBlue, Janouis' Black Techno, some pieces of the BlindedBlack, Janouis' Final Fantasy XII, official M3Sakura (desaturated), an M3Sakura theme that I couldn't care less to find though I recall the image, and I think a custom movie player seekbar. Last but not least are icons that I don't think have ever been used in a MS2 or M3Sakura theme and the GBATemp logo courtesy of Cannonfoddr.
(you notice how apart from the official M3Sakura themes, I have no idea about any of the other ones xD?)

-edit-
Almost forgot, nice work.

Eric345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Eric345 said:
When I try to test my own skin I made its not working -_-Check the 'bit-depth' of the graphic (In WinXP - Right click on the graphic > Properties > Summary). Most of the time you need to save the BMP file as '16-bit' and not '24-bit'

Programs like Photoshop and GIMP will allow you to save as 16-bit, but PaintShopPro, MS Paint and (I think) Paint.NET will only save in 24-bit

QUOTEWould it be possible for one of the talented DSTWO skinners to make a nice GBAtemp style skin which would go well with the limited edition GBAtemp SCDS2. I'm kinda surprised that one wasn't made and released with the announcement.
Hmm nice idea.One question - on what 'style' should the skin be made ??

Should it be basically the same as the standard DSTwo skin, but with GBATemp logo's all over it, should it be a 'clean' white-ish skin to match the game card or should it match the GBATemp forum 'skin'... or something totally different (which MIGHT come about as there's been a few suggestion that the Logo on the card MAY indicate a change on the standard GBATemp forum graphics)

Who knows GBATemp may even start a contest up - 'Create a GBATemp skin for the DSTwo Special Edition & win one'
never minf I fix it and I finish made my oown skin
happy.gif

Smellie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have firmware v1.08 installed on my card, and when I want to use the DSGAME.nds from the 16 bit Zelda theme, I can't get into any game anymore. I can choose the game I want, but when I select it I get into the hotkey menu, and I can't use save or load. Does anybody know what's wrong?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you're using the outdated DSGAME.nds included in that theme because you want the embedded custom loading screen.
The latest firmware is 1.09, so I'd update to that first, then use Stormwaves skin installer to put the 16bit Zelda .ds2skin theme on your card. It makes installing a skin really easy, and (optionally) automatically adds the custom loading screen to your current DSGAME.nds.
A collection of .ds2skin files and instructions can be found at the wiki Cannonfoddr put together.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm working on a 3DS themed DSTWO skin since the 3DS will be out soon in the western world and the DSTWO will be compatible with it. This is just a very basic mockup, I still have a lot of things to change and skin.

vtXCn.png

I'm posting this for two reasons. 1. To see if anyone would be interested in a 3DS skin. 2. To find out if anyone has already made one like this (would save me the bother).

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
I'm working on a 3DS themed DSTWO skin since the 3DS will be out soon in the western world and the DSTWO will be compatible with it. This is just a very basic mockup, I still have a lot of things to change and skin.

vtXCn.png

I'm posting this for two reasons. 1. To see if anyone would be interested in a 3DS skin. 2. To find out if anyone has already made one like this (would save me the bother).

Looks pretty good. I've never really seen the 3ds menu screen, but if it looks like that than it's pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?