Homebrew DSiWareHax Homebrew Ideas

MlgAllStar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
thx i..... WAIT A MINUTE??? "Similar effects could be made with TWLnf" :toot: you telling me people can already make something like i was talking about? well then.... BOW MY PEOPLE TO DSI HOMEBREW:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
Yep, a freeShop can be made for the DSi... :) (it would be a good idea to use it with HiyaCFW when it comes out, because you will have a ton of storage on the SD card.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hay if anyone is figuring out how to send dsiware to a 3ds with dsihax on the dsi please tell me because there is this brand new exploit out for the 3ds to get custom firmware on the 3ds. also the other idea i asked people can already be made and its a freeshop like program for the dsi so thats out of the way and im waiting for something like that to come out. if its not possible till hiyacfw i can wait to get my 3ds cfw'ed but it would be nice if someone can figure that out (it could be a modification to the dsiware shop information to make the 3ds transfer tool work or another way)

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
hay if anyone is figuring out how to send dsiware to a 3ds with dsihax on the dsi please tell me because there is this brand new exploit out for the 3ds to get custom firmware on the 3ds. also the other idea i asked people can already be made and its a freeshop like program for the dsi so thats out of the way and im waiting for something like that to come out. if its not possible till hiyacfw i can wait to get my 3ds cfw'ed but it would be nice if someone can figure that out (it could be a modification to the dsiware shop information to make the 3ds transfer tool work or another way)
Literally impossible. The save data gets deleted.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game save. The 3DS downloads the game from 3DS eShop. This is literally impossible to exploit.
OK then ill just have to install one of the exploitable dsiware via eshop to get seedminer working then because it works with user land home brew and i asked rpghax works with this exploit.

ChampionLeake

NTR/TWL Exploiter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm seedminer actually works. I did this with my brother's console. All I'm going to say is get a flashcard instead. This literally took hours of bruteforcing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone