Hacking Dsiware game missing after modefying secure info A

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got banned in the recent ban wave and used my own toturial to get unbanned http://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/
and I used method 3. So I had the legend of zelda 4 sword aventure before modefying secure info A and I need it for a dsidowngrade but it disapered and I no longer see it on my homemenu. Will restoring the nand backup I made previously fix it?But I belive I need a modefied secure info A or my new3dsxl I am getting for christmas will get banned?Thanks for the help in advance.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't understand. If you're getting a new N3DS XL for the xmas, why would it get banned? If it's on low enough FW just setup A9LH+Luma on it and stop doing retarded things like going online with a leaked copy of a game.

Reactions: Zidapi

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So I got banned in the recent ban wave and used my own toturial to get unbanned http://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/
and I used method 3. So I had the legend of zelda 4 sword aventure before modefying secure info A and I need it for a dsidowngrade but it disapered and I no longer see it on my homemenu. Will restoring the nand backup I made previously fix it?But I belive I need a modefied secure info A or my new3dsxl I am getting for christmas will get banned?Thanks for the help in advance.
Use TikShop, it may regain the game but I don't know if that will be legit "from eshop"

It also happened to me, the difference is that I wasn't going to use my old banned 3DS to transfer. It clearly says that you will lose the NNID and eshop history, therefore ... disappears the Eshop NNID-related downloaded games

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use TikShop, it may regain the game but I don't know if that will be legit "from eshop"

It also happened to me, the difference is that I wasn't going to use my old banned 3DS to transfer. It clearly says that you will lose the NNID and eshop history, therefore ... disappears the Eshop NNID-related downloaded games
Well I think that will not be legit but I may try a nand restore later today.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you edit the serial in the secureinfo you lost your purchases because the eshop read the serial of the secureinfo to associate the console with the eshop account

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1