Hacking Dsiware downgrade help needed

XeroLevel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have been banned recently due to the Pokemon incident. However I have been able to unban myself with the method of injecting a blank nnid, editing secure info a, and injecting another localfriendseed_b.

I have a friend with a black friday n3ds and was wondering if it is safe to go ahead and do the downgrade on his console.

Will the new target 3ds be banned? Or is it safe to go ahead and do the process? What exactly gets moved over in a system transfer?

I've read many different things on the matter but I'd like to be 100% sure before I go ahead on the matter.

Thank you for your time.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi I have been banned recently due to the Pokemon incident. However I have been able to unban myself with the method of injecting a blank nnid, editing secure info a, and injecting another localfriendseed_b.

I have a friend with a black friday n3ds and was wondering if it is safe to go ahead and do the downgrade on his console.

Will the new target 3ds be banned? Or is it safe to go ahead and do the process? What exactly gets moved over in a system transfer?

I've read many different things on the matter but I'd like to be 100% sure before I go ahead on the matter.

Thank you for your time.

A little off topic but when you say unban yourself, 2182 is a console/DeviceID ban unless you meant the other one?

Gelums

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you for your time.
Ive done 4 black Friday ND3DS, it's safe to downgrade all the way to 2.1. Use pailtect's troubleshooting guide to remove NNiD from system with Godmode9 that's what I did. All I had to do was rename a file. I believe if U transfer a banned system to the target system then the target would be the one banned.. I believe

Last edited by Gelums,

XeroLevel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive done 4 black Friday ND3DS, it's safe to downgrade all the way to 2.1. Use pailtect's troubleshooting guide to remove NNiD from system with Godmode9 that's what I did. All I had to do was rename a file. I believe if U transfer a banned system to the target system then the target would be the one banned.. I believe
Would it even be banned despite the source being unbanned after? Thanks for the tip on removing NNID, guess I'll do that as a precaution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1