Hacking Homebrew I have a few modded 2/3DS & I’m getting NNID issues. It’s been awhile since I’ve modded, I’m very rusty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vault412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize ahead of time, this is probably going to be all over the place 😂

I have a few 2/3DS that I modded or that I at least started the process. I haven’t used them in so long. I don’t know which I completed, what more I have to add to, etc. However, like an idiot I would start to mod a 2/3DS, finish it/sometimes not, start another one. I put them away & now I’ve come back to them. That’s where I’m at now. It’s beens months & months.

This Zelda 2DS is the one I just pulled out of the stash & began working on it again. Now I’m having these NNID issues. I keep getting the “This Nintendo Network ID has already been linked to another system in the Nintendo 3DS family.” on this Zelda 2DS.
IMG_1147.jpeg
It was modded, I then decided to remove the 128GB SDcard & put a 256GB in. I installed 3DSBank, it was on both cards. Like a fool I made some errors when I used 3DSBank, just wanted to test it. Instead of asking for help I just started removing/deleting stuff that I probably shouldn’t have even touched.

I really want to finish this 2DS & then move on to the others that I have. A couple friends want their 3DS done now as well. Before I start doing all that I wanted to fix this mess & get everything in order. What are my options?

Do I need check every 3DS I’ve modded or started to & see which one is attached to my NNID? I thought I needed my NNID to start the mod process & something with the Friend List? If I remember correctly I used Seedminer/Friend List for all of these 2/3DS.

I really just want to start clean. Can’t I just start over? Format both SDcards that were in the Zelda 2DS & start the mod process all over again by using the 3DS Hacks Guide? That will fix this 2DS correct?

About finding which 3DS is linked to my NNID. Should I just get on to each 2/3DS i own & see if I can login with my NNID? Or go into GodMode9 on each one & use the “Remove NNID” script?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol